Real Mans Puzzle

Frustration 2 is now up and running - if you completed the first puzzle, you will know where to find the link.

puxzzled by the number pyrimid one..
looked for the other thread with the similiar puzzle,, but alas no luck :S

ne help plz would be nice

Look a bit harder m8 its here lol
I should know (clue)

I've only just gone and bloody done it!! Finally I can get some sleep! Gonna have a break before Frustration 2. :banana::Clap:

I'm stuck on the super mario galaxy one. I've got an idea what the answer might be based around, could someone pm me a clue please

Frustration Two

Does anyone know what level comes after Bletchley Park, I think I may have skipped a level by accident but I'm not sure. I can't PM because it's not enabled.

Thanks

Yeah!!!!!!

Frustration 2 Rocks.....

Check the source... this first
<! -- Number -- /!>
tells you the level number... so it should increment by one each time...

Last edited:
Hi Fagan

Whats the crack with the fifth puzzle (Padlock and Binary). Is the answer obvious or as intelligent as the Bletchley Park, one - I really enjoyed that one and very impressed with myself for solving it

I want no answers just a bit more guidence.....please!! PM me if you want

Cheers

In Frustration 2 all the pages are difficult, there are no easy ones apart from the first warm up page -
dont worry I wont be supplying any answers to the second instalment.

Jeeves99 if you were on level four and now on level six - you have missed level five

Possibly because the answer for level 5 is a word related to level 4....

Fagan, you have made a brilliant puzzle.

The admin of a forum I am a member of posted up the link, and I think pretty much all the regular members have either completed the first one and are on the second, or currently half way through the first.

Although I do have to ask, any advice for at all for numbre 8 on Frustration 2? There are about 5 members including myselfthat are completely stuck and has been on it for over 2 days.

Can someone please help me out with figure the next level on frustration iv been on this now for 2 days and cant figure it out if anyone can help can you post me some very obvious tips... thanks in advance

Can someone please help me out with figure the next level on frustration iv been on this now for 2 days and cant figure it out if anyone can help can you post me some very obvious tips... thanks in advance

Anyone?? Please help before i tear my last strain of hair out.......

Back