READ & WRITE ROM 7 WITH THIS

So I put my rom7 715 card into my iso programmer, run winex, load the 715 only 5c01 script, run it, then I can open the card in XNCS? I want to read the ird/bk from this card but it just doesn't open in XNCS after running the script.

Does XNCS need setting up in some way just to open the unlocked card and dump it? Or can I just write a new image to it?

Im Having Problems With Mine Now I Got It Working But Had Problems With Ppv I Oredered A Few Movies And Im Trying To Reprogram Again But It Just Wont Dump The Card Either Is There A Way To Wipe The Card Completely Clean Again If Any 1 Knows It Would B Great

Hello, I wrote a rev704 image on a rom7 and installed main ghost (6901) with
prtgs.
Now the card rev is 718 and when I try to reopen:
Info=DNASP007 Rev718
Retrieving card info...
Card info retrieved :)
Now trying to Unlock card,Using ghost:Main Ghost...
Card Wasnt sucessfully reopened :(

The ghost is inside, I Have checked it with Caton1.18

reckless said:
OPEN THE EX C&W IMAGE IVE LINKED TO THAN OPEN THE GHOST SETTINGS
(12TH ICON ACROSS)

INSERT:

ID: 5C01
VERIFY: THIS CAN BE FOUND IN THE 07 DECRYPT KEY SECTION ITS CALLED VERIFY KEY
LEAVE GHOST N1 BLANK
IN GHOST N2 INSERT NUMBERS WHICH ARE UNDER EMMKEY ALSO IN THE 07 DECRYPT KEYS SECTION
LEAVE GHOST E2 BLANK

INSERT OWN BK AND IRD INTO IMAGE

WRITE TO CARD!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ALL DONE AFTER UNLOCKING THE CARD IN WINEX WITH THE 5C01 SCRIPT FOUND HERE

http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59803

HAVE AGO AT THIS HOPEFULLY I GOT EVERYTHING RIGHT :Clap:

THIS IS ONLY FOR EX C&W REMEMBER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have create this ghost but when I try to reopen the card an error appears:

IPowMod. Invalid Parameter. B<1

That is becouse N1 and E2 are blank, I think.
I know all the parameters except E2 . How is it calculated?

Any idea to reopen the card?
Regards

Hi I have a Rom7 rev708 and Im tryin to unlock. I have all the programs to use but Im still not sure wat way its done?

Ok i worked out but im stuck at the Ghost setting part. How to I find out the keys and so on, could someone please help!

Last edited:
Wat are you talking about, ive been workin this out as I go along for the first time! Ive got this far and im stuck at the ghost settings, ive tried doin it and im havin some problems!

need a tut for mosc , anybody point me in the right direction ?

Back