re dm7025 on astra 19.2e

icm

Inactive User
Reaction score
hello to all

i would be very appreciated if someone could help me on this. i have my dm7025 and a 1.2mtr dish on astra 19.2e and when i do a full scan i am missing the premiere ppv package, but i get the other premiere channels. even if i do manual scan and i input the transponder info it picks all the premiere available but not the ppv. can some help me please.

thanks.

Look in linux

Hi try when on the portal giving the info of progs (direct) press the green button then select the d1 etc
this might help

Reply to post but look in dreambox linux section in wrong section m8
more info in there

Last edited:
yes its best to use the premiere portal channels -sport portal or Direkt portal, then all you do is press your green button (or yellow on some images) and you can select your choice.

If you want a complete stream list to manually browse through then you will need to use dreamboxedit channel software. Load your scanned channels into the software and the ppv streams will be listed as 'data' channels. You can then amend them to 'tv' channels and load them into your bouquets where you want them.

yes its best to use the premiere portal channels -sport portal or Direkt portal, then all you do is press your green button (or yellow on some images) and you can select your choice.

If you want a complete stream list to manually browse through then you will need to use dreamboxedit channel software. Load your scanned channels into the software and the ppv streams will be listed as 'data' channels. You can then amend them to 'tv' channels and load them into your bouquets where you want them.

hello m8, could you please explain a bit kore for me. also can let me know what program is required for it. would be much appreciated.

What is it you need expained icaicm? I'm not sure what you are confused with or what is not working?

-If you want to view premiere ppv channels the most simple way is to go to Direkt Portal channel (or sport portal) and press green button on your remote, then choose which current stream to watch from the list on your screen.

-If you want to amend your channel lists & bouquets then use dreamboxedit. If you are stuck and unable to work out this software then post what you need help with and i'm sure we can help.

Hope that helps.

got it sorted m8.. cheers for your help.

Back