Rats Ireland HD bouquet

cuebase

DW Regular +
Reaction score
This is Rats excellent bouquet with just a few minor changes to reflect the channel line up in Ireland. Rats are the best in my opinion and many thanks to him for all the hard work.

Attachments

• Rats Ireland Bouquets @ DigitalWorldz 3.7..11.rar
    102.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you very much mate :)

Latest update as per Rats changes with the Irish Line up.

Attachments

• Rats Ireland Bouquets @ DigitalWorldz 26.8.zip
    119.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Slight mistake in the above file use this one instead, Sorry m8s.

Attachments

• Rats Ireland 26.8.11 fixed dish .zip
    39.9 KB · Views: 2
Latest Irish Bouquet from Rats with Irish Mods 01.09.2011

Attachments

• Rats Irish 1.9.zip
    69.2 KB · Views: 0
Latest Here 02.09.2011

Attachments

• Rats irish 2.09.zip
    97.3 KB · Views: 17
There is a Irish Bouquet if that helps you

Hi Rats

Im a newbie so be kind :proud: I have a vu+ duo2 . Its flashed with blackhole and I want to get the SKy uk package plus the Irish channels too.. how do I go about it ?. I know I have to download a bouquet but which one and how do I do it? all I want is to have all my channels (all sky plus SKy Ireland) in one place so the Mrs can scroll up and down like the old sky plus box. I suppose I need a newbie or idiots guide as to how to do it !

cheers mate

If you want sky channel order you will be better off using Lraizer's autobouquets mate :)

Mine has an irish bouquet but not in sky order

Cheers mate. do you have a link to it? Also sorry to be a pain in the arse but how do you load it ?

Thanks M8

Im happy to use yours mate as lomg as it has the sky ireland channels? Im at a complete loss though as how to install, I tried to save that ipk file to a usb but it wont let me, keeps asking for a program to read it???
am at a loss here mate - is there a simple guide for dummies to load your bouquet (as long as it has irish channels!)
Thanks mate,, im just lost here at the moment and the brain id fried,,,!!!!

ta

You don't load it to usb mate

have you followed the instructions in the plugin thread ? link in my signature :)

sorry mate im at a complete loss! How do you download then or ftp it in filezilla if you dont use a usb stick?
I havent a clue and I see the file in your sig is a .rar file?
I really appreciate any help even if you have a step by step guide on how to install the bouquet??

cheers M8

download filezilla and set that up there is a small tut in the linux receiver settings room :)

you then ftp the ipk (un rar it) to tmp folder
then on the receiver depending what receiver and what image install the ipk you just put in tmp folder in software management

the plugin is a ipk file

the bouquets I upload to the other thread are rar, if you want to transfer them manually then you will need a programme called DreamBoxEdit or Dreamset, I use DreamBoxEdit ... again there is a small tut in the linux receiver settings room on how to set this up :)

Back