Rat's Bouquet 23/3/15 update problems ????

I've downloaded today's latest list.
I get tune failed on a lot of channels.
Do I need to do anything else with the channel list?
My SS2 is working but SS1 isn't? It shows on my box that I have the 27/4/15 list.
Cheers

So does it look like the new satellite. Xml being set to auto isn't working ?

put new list 27.4.15 on late tonight three channels change frenquency food network and food network +1 cbs reality other than that all good thanks rat

might be a good idea to change thread title from
Rat's Bouquet 23/3/15 update problems ????
to
Rat's Bouquet: Report Channel Changes & Feedback
+ change in OP

Might entice more not entering this relevant thread for feedback :)

Seems so :D this thread specifically for folks to report changes, freq updates and feedback for your bouquets has been very useful to me ;)

hi all, first id like to thank rat for his continued work on this issue and for reopening the servers for updates on his boquets,

Heres is the problems im encountering guys, looking for some help and guidance, when i manually install the channnel lists from the download file using rats ftp method, all is good except it deletes all my satellites from the tuner except 28.2 and only leaves usals settings which i dont use (i maually add which sats i want), is this because of some of the files im transferring over included in the update? i then reset the image again to rats 27.4.14 image and rescan and try to use the rats boquet auto updater and it fails with this message "download complete unzip: invalid zip magic 4f44213c"

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks

If you download latest Rat's Bouquets, BBC1 HD & BBC2 HD & BBC4 HD & ITV HD will work just fine again.

Also this weekend there are extra BBC RB Glastonbury channels, 1 working now Friday evening, and Tennis too.

Usual method for checking whats up:

Button up or Button down on remote, for channel listing on E2,
Press RED Button for all channels
Go to the bottom of BBC channel listings for extra live channels.

:BLOBBY:

BBC - Glastonbury
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b007r6vx

question every time i run rats channel updater the audio reverts back to nar and you have to reset them all again just wondering is ther any way of fixing that

what channels ? what image you using

image is latest blackhole image have to change audio on6 sports channela 4 movie and about 12 in enternement and 3 in docmentarys also in kids after every time i run the updater

I would say it's a image problem rather than bouquets
in menu to language settings
change prefer audio track stored by service to no
I do this on all my backup images
hopefully this will help you

as above i do the same never had that problem

deffo image related

rat m8ty do you think it may be possible to change the TP info for..
Astra 2G "11464.25MHz,"pol.H "220000.00MHz" 5/6
its got these channels
Animal Planet +1
Discovery Science +1
DMAX UK
DMAX UK +1
Investigation Discovery +1
Quest +1
Discovery History +1
Discovery Shed
TLC +1
Discovery Home & Health +1
TLC +2
---------
the new TP as of 28th june 2015
11876.00MHz pol.H 27500 FEC:2/3
the old TP still plays the channels but the signal has been dropped and the channels are not stable now the new TP is fab m8.
in advance i thank you kindly Rat

That new transponder is nor brining in the +1 channels apart from discovery +1

Not the others you mention @spice2013

Last edited by a moderator:
to be honest m8 i think its still active for that reason mabe they will be transfering a certain amount at a time but the others are floating on 11875.00MHz pol.H 27500 FEC:2/3
looks weird but 1 number between them both.

they have split them up m8 the Astra 2E 11876 brings in the none +1 except for discovery
and Astra 2G is bringing in the +1 thats why i wasnt able to see where they +1 all went

Last edited:
all the others are correct freq in bouquet (Discovery and others) but the ones you mention are not being brought in yet on that freq ?

for instance Animal Planet +1 is that coming in on the new freq for you ? as its not me (yet)

animal planet +1 Astra 2G 11582.25 H

to be honest all the +1 are on there too im gonna have to keep watching but when the new TP finishes m8 them signal quality on the 11876.00 astra 2e are much better and quality is fantastic

Last edited:
Back