Rat's Bouquet 23/3/15 update problems ????

why am i not surprised mate

no idea whats up way above me lol

@Rat this may be a daft question but is there any way to change all channels to FEC auto or would that screw things up even more?

Just edit the satellite.xml file using dreambox edit, change all transponders FEC to 0 (auto) and upload back to receiver...takes 5 minutes :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job for someone :Hit:

EDIT: I should read more clearly it says in dbe lol I just read edit xml DER!!!!!

Attachments

• satellites.rar
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Im sorting it ;)

Promised kids a McDonalds so will do it when Im back home :)

All unused transponders removed and used transponders FEC set to auto, hope this helps :)

Attachments

• satellites.rar
    1.2 KB · Views: 17
Cheers matey :) very kind of you

satellites.xml is in ready for next release :) its here if anyone wants to add it themselves before hand :)

Hey guys

Sorry to sound dumb but could you explain what changing the satellite rar file does

Cheers

a lot of channels have had FEC changes
hopefully now @khan888 has edited the .xml file so the FEC is set to 0 (auto) should make the changes unoticable to us :)

Last edited by a moderator:
etc/enigma2
and
etc/tuxbox
I always transfer to those locations
when transferring from a bouquet that already has it in etc/enigma2 dont need to be changed

overwrite is fine mate

Cheers Rat, just installed your latest zip.

people having difficulty with a channel, press up arrow, Then select all (red button) or inside BSkyB (after blue button ), try other alternatives of that channel. Fixed Sky-Arts-1, Sky Showcase etc. just now this way. Rest seem ok.

Still having no luck with those listed on first page here and listed below (dont know or care what "Investigation Discovery Europe" is though). Interestingly: They all belong to one group.

dodge.png

Notice right column below: they are being received.

grab.jpg
Maybe many Card servers are mis-managing this group. Apart from mine I tested many test lines and numerous fixes (on page 1 here). So might be a combo of servers and location specific signal as few are also having problems with this group of channels. Best is wait and see, will report if any of them come back.

P.S. tried the 2 satellites.xml on previous page + reboot too and all channel/groups parameters specifics are meticulously correct too.

P.P.S. Tried that 11464 23000 3/4 DVB-S2 TID:2089 in little box above KOS screengrab also but signal is lost altogether then.

Off out now but will have a go tomorrow.

Thanks to Rat and all. :)

Last edited:
Sorry forgot to mention after satellite.xml has been uploaded a full rescan is required, this will set all your current channels to auto :)

just to confirm when i upload rats new channel list to box if i do a full scan it turns auto on to all channels

If you have put the nes satellites.xml in yes mate
I will upload a new bouquets later with this all done to make life easier for you all. Save you all scanning

Back