Raoul Moat

Mark_The_Yid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Northumbria Police have put a 10k price tag on Raoul Moeat's head... if he doesn't get caught by next tuesday it goes up to 20k... making it a Raoul over!

sick of watching stuff about this on the news, id turn off over but i cant find the Raoul Moat :proud:

Have seen Raoul Moat's Black Lexus on e-bay.....Absolute bargain.......He wants coppers for it

It was only a matter of time before this story made it onto this section. :)

It was only a matter of time before this story made it onto this section. :)

Now your going to get speedy1234,V14 and witchy jumping on the violins saying what a bunch of sick fooker you lot are :Laugh:

Now your going to get speedy1234,V14 and witchy jumping on the violins saying what a bunch of sick fooker you lot are :Laugh:

You're infatuated with me aren't you.

I told you before mate, I'm flattered but I'm not gay.

Just a heads up lads I have heard there is a half price camping offer in Rothbury this weekend..

Si

Greggs have jumped on the band wagon and are cashing in on there new pastry snack. Its thick as ****, meaty and has a hint of ginger. Sausage Raouls are now on sale for 49p.

I found him!

34870_439191630961_541660961_6018865_5007769_n.jpg

Raoul Moat wrote a 49-page letter. These days, if I get anything that's 49 pages long, I just scroll to the bottom and click 'Agree'.

Manchester City have officially bid £45m for Raoul Moat tonight.
They've no idea who he is, but they've heard everyone's after him.

So, Raoul Moat says that the public have nothing to fear as he is only targeting Police Officers on his rampage...

On a completely unrelated topic, Northumberland Police have announced that today is "Dress Down Wednesday."

With all these letters Raoul Moat keeps writing, if I was the Northumbria Police I'd be staking out the local branch of Staples as he must be running out of paper.

Regards

Liam

The wife is going on a fancy dress party tonight in Rothbury she was going as cat woman but i have managed to persuade her to go as a police woman....Fingers crossed.

Si

I wish raoul moat would do the decent and honourable thing, hes put the family of samantha stobbart through hell, please mate, for the sake of your kids. Shave off your ginger ****ing hair.

Whats the difference between Ashley Cole and Raoul Moat?

Raoul Moat is still messing around in a geordie bush!

There once was a man named Raoul Moat,
who left the police a fake note,
they searched through the wood,
found the note was a dud,
while Raoul got away on a boat.

There once was a man named Raoul Moat,
who left the police a fake note,
they searched through the wood,
found the note was a dud,
while Raoul got away on a boat.

Ptarmigan_Coat_-_Hunter_Green.jpg

There once was a ryhme about moat