Votes: 14 60.9%
  • motherwell win

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • draw

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
And celtc play 0 in Europe :D

Last edited:
Rangers controled the whole of the second half after Rangers scored Motherwell could not pass water never mind play a passing game.

what about the forearm smash by Simon Lappin on Nacho Novo's back before the keeper kicked the ball into the same place. you can't have it both ways complaining about Novo wasting time when you could go get a pie and bovril by the time it took motherwell to take some throw ins.

just one other thing why are they so shit at defending corners and free kicks and is it a good thing for the manager to go on tv and point it out.

what about the one where cuellar decked clarkson? when we took a shy?

Our shys were taking a long time i'll admit that, thats a new thing added to our game that i don't want to see. Timewasteing is not wnted in our game from anyone and i hate seing 'Well do it.

Why does McGhee go on about tiin the media it plays right into every other teams hands, if we had a good finisher and the BFG playing at centre back and grass to play on then we would be fighting for the league, european football would have been sewen up by January

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

grass to play on then we would be fighting for the league, european football would have been sewen up by January

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

You took gretnas coin pity they aint actually paid much of it. half a million owed I've heard :eek:

greed held us back :(

just heard that they will get to the end of the seaosn then thats them, thats been on the cards for a while

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

never mind gav .. at least Motherwell had the best sand casltes in the SPL lol.

ahuum ... sorry m8

never mind gav .. at least Motherwell had the best sand casltes in the SPL lol.

ahuum ... sorry m8

thats how we wcanny defend crosses the defence are too busy builing them!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

with the weather this week they should have rented out deck chairs and clawed some money back.

:pool::pool::pool:

lol the "pitch" is bearing up by the week its looking ok now compared to previous weeks

there is more grass by the day, it'll soon be ready for the first cut lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

lol the "pitch" is bearing up by the week its looking ok now compared to previous weeks

there is more grass by the day, it'll soon be ready for the first cut lol

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

fukin aye lmao
Fir park Yesterday:
pic-v8-st24-1.jpg

Back