rangers v hearts

MFCGMFC

Inactive User
Reaction score
was there any protests today? never heard anything concrete just rumours?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
thought it was a much better performance today
mendez guy looked very good

They played utter pish lol, and that twat miller got one guy sent off and conned a penalty from the ref, Hearts where robbed of a point a dead cert penalty refused, did i mention they where pish :Hit:

RAB - P

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
They played utter pish lol, and that twat miller got one guy sent off and conned a penalty from the ref, Hearts where robbed of a point a dead cert penalty refused, did i mention they where pish :Hit:

not seen it yet. sounds like last weeks Celtic Game. could not have been that bad could it. flagwave

wonder if the ref will stand up and say he got anything wrong unlike the Stevie Wonder impersonator from last week.:roflmao:

Last edited:

Paul-K

Inactive User
Reaction score
not seen it yet. sounds like last weeks Celtic Game. could not have been that bad could it. flagwave

wonder if the ref will stand up and say he got anything wrong unlike the Stevie Wonder impersonator from last week.:roflmao:

Well maybe i was a wee bit biased but they really did play bad, Hearts could have scored a couple and properly had more shots on goal, and did i mention Rangers played pish :Cheers:

J

Inactive User
Reaction score
i must admit i turned tv off at the penalty as i thought miller was going to take it. lol
and as paul would say he is pish

TEST