Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rage Agains the Machine for Xmas No.1

nothing in this world can be as wank as a xfactor song-i for one will buy 10 ratm from amazon,id would just tickle me to have a track like that at number 1--there are much better ratm songs but killing is the most famous

id personally like the second track down to be no 1 some xmas

hmv.com: Music CDs, DVDs, Games & More

santa is a fat bitch

i read it defeats the object, all buying this means is that cowell gets richer, both songs are sony so its win win for them.

at least a song from a rival music company would have made sense.

and i still say both songs are w@nk lol.

i read it defeats the object, all buying this means is that cowell gets richer, both songs are sony so its win win for them.

at least a song from a rival music company would have made sense.

and i still say both songs are w@nk lol.
yeah but you have no taste(win win for sony maybe but not cowel-unless he owns sony or rage have signed to his label)

yeah but you have no taste(win win for sony maybe but not cowel-unless he owns sony or rage have signed to his label)

i have taste and xfactor shite and ratm are both shite, one is better than the other for sure but thats no excuse to chose that one over every song ever made to beat xfactor, as for the cowell thing i dunno i just read that shit im not an avid fan so wouldnt know.

im sure you would prefer another song to be xmas number one infact you stated so, the argument isnt is xfactor is better? no way am i saying that, but i am saying there both shite and theres better songs that could have been choosen to be number one to feck xfactor over.

It could have been any song on any label, it just happened to be the most popular chosen in a poll, so thats what they went with. Think it has something to do with the lyrics 'F**k you I won't do what you tell me'

Don't forget that they are also raising money for Shelter.

Something doesn't work out though 790,000 members of the Facebook group pledge to buy a download, yet only 90,000 copies sold??

I know I bought it 3 times so some majority of people who signed up haven't done anything about it!

i bought rage atm from amazon, (first ever legal download) :Clap:
last time i bought a single it was on a cassete tape lol

last time i bought a single it was on a cassete tape lol[/QUOTE]

same here, my last bought single was on 45rpm record from woolies lol

The only single I ever bought was Sonia 'You'll Never Stop Me From Loving You' on vinyl in about 1990. It was a present for our teacher who was leaving. lol

Can't believe I actually bought it fro iTunes lol, oh and look at what's top of the iTunes chart :proud: Anything but xfactor shite for no1, they have spooky christmas number 1s they should make the show at a different time of the year imo

i've got the ltd edition 12" of this from when it was originally released -i think it's a white vinyl!!

but, for the good of sticking 2 fingers up at cowell, i'm going to buy it again on a LEGAL download!

FCUK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT U TELL ME!

Something doesn't work out though 790,000 members of the Facebook group pledge to buy a download, yet only 90,000 copies sold??

and thats my point,had it been a more main stream song chosen that more people like then there wouldnt be a competion, cowells song would be blown out of the water, and as you say if money is going to charity then there would have been more going there way.

who ever set it up in the first place or whoever voted for that song (as it would have been a small group choosing/voting until it became known to the masses) messed up big time.

the xfactor is main stream and it will get support whether we like it or not, a better song choice would have seen this happen 100% but i fear the song choice may be the stumbling block in doing what they set out to achieve.

im not trying to boo the twitter facebook flash mob society (even though its not my thing and i think there tits tbh) but it could have been done better even if they do win.

this would have been a better choice, not great but comedy value and memories for the oldies on here and fun for the kids,

a buy this protest would have seen more sales due to it being more main stream for everybody.

serious artists get overlooked because of manufactered shite so what better than the ultimate manufactured band to beat cowells manufactured shite.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GkugOvoLus&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GkugOvoLus&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what the song is as long as it's not X-Factor.

Just because they win the show shouldn't guarantee them a No.1 spot for Xmas.

The song however ironic is a simple protest against that fact. People are bored of the X-Factor it has run it's course and is full of people entering just to get famous, not because they enjoy making music.

Check out the new video someone made - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2AYUqVNSsY[/ame]

they should get number one based purely on this,

radio station interview then asked to play the song live, but before air asked not to sing the explicit version.

what did they expect lol....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuIa5NoPH9c[/ame]

Just bought mine ont iphone.. f*ck cowell.. pisses me off with him having number one every year..

It's official they made No. 1

Just shows the power of the internet! :Clap:

Bad luck for Joe though, but maybe next week he can have the number one spot.

Mission for 2010, make Pull My Cracker by earwig999 Xmas No. 1!

Get in buzzing that shite didnt get no1 nothing against jo but xfactor had ruined Christmas number 1s imo, think we should do it next year too if xfactor is on agaon and gonna be finishing just before crimbo. One of the best things is ratm are going to give some of the proceeds to charity so we have not just reclaimed the charts from xfactor but also gave some money to charity, well done peeps :Clap:

Get in there :Clap:

Here's hoping for a very Metal Christmas.

This one for next year guys?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phNSBlFq_JA[/ame]

Back