Rage Agains the Machine for Xmas No.1

ive said for years that xfactor ruined xmas.

nobody bothers with cheesey xmas songs anymore as xfactor always finishes a week before xmas, and thats number one

im happy to see this, gutted for the kid though but he still has the million quid deal with cowel, but it does show the power people have

cheesey xmas song next year now its been proven that it can be done

A hilarious demonstration of people power. Let's hope the British internet surfing public can show the same kind of single-minded purpose and determination the next time we need to decide which country to invade. :)

pc power,,,,,wonder if cowell will invest in some blocking s/w next year lol

long live the internet :Clap::Clap::Clap:

I thought cowel might of bought a million of joe's song at 29p from tesco lol ;)

Nothing to him lol!

I honestly did not think that they would beat the xfactor but it is a good thing because now people will try harder to make xmas stuff because with the power of the net its possible!!!

Mickie

I thought cowel might of bought a million of joe's song at 29p from tesco lol ;)

Nothing to him lol!

I honestly did not think that they would beat the xfactor but it is a good thing because now people will try harder to make xmas stuff because with the power of the net its possible!!!

Mickie

Yes and as Earwig999's manager i say let's get him to No1 next year (45% manager fees of course) :)

Back