Racist Attack ???

...which implied that i had not under stood what him her had posted so i asked him to explain it
was not having a go at nara in any way

Apologies. I think I was overly tired yesterday.

Sorry for any confusion caused folks. If anyone's bored enough to want an explanation please PM me.

Otherwise group hug and let's move on. "hug"

Me too and grouchy, had to take missus and daughter to the airport at 4am. so they can go on holiday..... without me.

So your wife and daughter are trying to get away from you as well?

Tee Hee. :)

So your wife and daughter are trying to get away from you as well?

Tee Hee. :)

They are probably sick of the dodgy phone calls he has been getting recently so they have left him. Perhaps they think he has a fancy bloke or woman. ;)

@nara + @little_pod already forgotten 10 sec after is was read
and the way this thread is going i think it is going to be shut anyway gone right off topic imo

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say it has gone off topic: it has evolved.

Just like life really - oh the philosophical thoughts whirling in my head, but I'll leave it there.: lisa :

Some threads have a life of their own. This one has lightened up, so I don't see a problem.

I can't see a problem? Nothing personal going on, just exploring aspects of the OP - such as the God bit?

After all is said and done, more is said than done.

I don't like doG's.

why post on this thread then ? how the fook do you have a jnr admin status anyway?, funniest thing i ever see on a forum like :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Jesus wept ( even though there wasn't one :LOL:)

Last edited:
why post on this thread then ? how the fook do you have a jnr admin anyway /:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Jesus wept ( even though there wasn't one :LOL:)
@stevejay - ***Slapped***
@MH was OBVIOUSLY referring to the benefits of investing in the so-called 'Dog-shares'. These are the top ten FTSE 100 shares that deliver the greatest dividends and have out-performed the market over the past 13 years (that's recorded).

You must read up more M8 ;)

And this is relevant to this thread....how?
@MH was OBVIOUSLY referring to the benefits of investing in the so-called 'Dog-shares'. These are the top ten FTSE 100 shares that deliver the greatest dividends and have out-performed the market over the past 13 years (that's recorded).

You must read up more M8 ;)

Back