Racist Attack ???

Yes I do for some reason he managed to get you banned. ;)

Moving swiftly on...why do so many see God as a beardy old bloke? I mean think about it, if you could go back in time only a hundred years clutching your iPad, iPhone etc., people would be gob-smacked.

So, if God is so clever He (or She) created the universe then you're hardly likely to be able to manage a convivial chat over a couple of beers are you?

Moving swiftly on...why do so many see God as a beardy old bloke? I mean think about it, if you could go back in time only a hundred years clutching your iPad, iPhone etc., people would be gob-smacked.

So, if God is so clever He (or She) created the universe then you're hardly likely to be able to manage a convivial chat over a couple of beers are you?
I do believe The Almighty had a crush on a spot of wine not beer young H. Now lets re cap if God was Jewish then it was part of there religion to grow a beard. So indeed the great man was a trend setter. Whether Muslim, Jewish, you name it there God had a beard. Plus the fact there was nowhere to plug there electric shavers in. ;)

Anyone with a beard is an itchy fecker imo

lmfao

Anyone with a beard is an itchy fecker imo

lmfao

Get a fecking shave @Bronto I am watching you sonny boy.
uowadmin.gif
Pmpl

Last edited by a moderator:
Mostly, beards seem to be a means of telling the world what your last few meals comprised ;)

just bizzare. I;m sorry but they look like punks to me. also the people that started disrespecting them should also be taught a lesson.

Last edited:
One of the girls was released from hospital. Hopefully she makes a full recovery.

this aint racism calling them names and targeting them because of there religion/colour is but when a charity walk in the need of charity with comical costumes on is being classed as racism is a load of bollocks. what about all those people that run it major marothons all dressed up for charity, is that racism come on what is this country coming to.

Back