Racist Attack ???

there is no god mate, end of story

images
Pmpl :Laugh:

ffs we aint egging stoning and abusing snakes now are we
this thread is going to the quaran sorry strike that last word dont want to upset anyone

Allegorical - the process of explaining the difficult in less difficult terms. A bit like getting someone to pick up a big rock and saying 'heavy innit'. All down to gravity my friend! Gravity explains your back pain!

The Universe couldn't create itself (or at least we can't figure out how it could do that) so best to insert 'God' as the creator. 'God' explains everything that we haven't figured out yet. 'God' may yet exist but if you think in terms of beardy old guys with lightning coming from his fingers you will probably be most disappointed!

Occam's razor ;)

never said he was quoting from the quran tho

i knew he was quoting from the bible but my meaning was dont quote from the quran it might upset someone and get eggs stones and abuse thrown at you
True, but if you had an idea nara had misinterpreted your post, and to be honest I did too, why ask him to elaborate rather than clear up the confusion?

True, but if you had an idea nara had misinterpreted your post, and to be honest I did too, why ask him to elaborate rather than clear up the confusion?

nara posted
Wow! Talk about 'straight over the head'.
That missed Him Her's point by several light years. :Laugh:
which implied that i had not under stood what him her had posted so i asked him to explain it
was not having a go at nara in any way

It's easy to say there is no God but how can you know if you haven't met him?

if there is a god then he must be a right twot
letting innocent kids suffer cancer and so many other diseases
but if some one wises to believe there is a god ( in what ever religion and by what ever name ) then that is up to them and good luck to them i hope they are not disappointed when the end comes

It's easy to say there is no God but how can you know if you haven't met him?

Remind me of that fact the next time i see Godzilla in Japan, or a flying shed. ;)

It's not even an argument, I mean I could say I haven't ever met an octopus with the head of a pig and leopard skin, so it must exist because i believe it does.

Can't believe people still put faith in false gods. But i guess that's the choice of a new generation, or was that Pepsi.

Now which god was it Lee Rigby died for.....or the many wars fought over....

Your anger would be better directed at offensive 'social networking' sites that result in suicides among the young.

I guess that's a bit like guns don't kill people, people kill people.

I'm a little on the fence over this whole Cameron war on social networking, don't get me wrong I loathe them with the best, but I don't for one minute think it's the complete and utter picture or for that matter a sole point of blame. It's the mechanism, not the cause.

I mean, if you took it literally with the "debates" and "disagreements" on here it only takes one person to say member x contributed to member y's <insert situation of choice>

Last edited:
Remind me of that fact the next time i see Godzilla in Japan, or a flying shed. ;)

It's not even an argument, I mean I could say I haven't ever met an octopus with the head of a pig and leopard skin, so it must exist because i believe it does.

Can't believe people still put faith in false gods. But i guess that's the choice of a new generation, or was that Pepsi.

Now which god was it Lee Rigby died for.....or the many wars fought

Erm... It was a joke.

But. People who profess to be atheist and say things along the lines of, "how could a god let such and such happen" , are thinking in the same literally minded way as those they regard as having foolish beliefs. Not all those who believe in a god see him/her/they/it in such an anthropomorphised way.

I don't know if there is such a being that can be labeled God. But there may well be an overarching intelligence in the multiverse for all I know. The stuff they are discovering around quantum physics is almost beyond belief.

Maybe there is a creative force or a collective unity to all life - I don't know but there's a lot I don't know.

Last edited:
Maybe there isn't a God who know's for sure?. I tell you what though, if some fooker says Santa Claus doesn't exist the dummy is definitely coming out. ;)

Maybe there isn't a God who know's for sure?. I tell you what though, if some fooker says Santa Claus doesn't exist the dummy is definitely coming out. ;)

Yeah! And that bu**er Exos is messing with Godzilla. I know he's real, I saw him on the TV!

And King Kong

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back