Racist Attack ???

Your anger would be better directed at offensive 'social networking' sites that result in suicides among the young.

Thats the one... not mentioned as such but I think you get the point! ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

i wasn't the one calling anyone uneducated though ;)
True, but Muphry's law is blind to all but irony. (And if I could have remembered what it was called yesterday, I'd have just posted the link instead of the image.)
please enlighten us if you would
HH was quoting from the Bible, not the Quran.

For what it's worth, these passages also appear in the Latin Vulgate bible, which was translated in the 4th-century (so are at least 1700 years old).

(Even as an agnostic, I do enjoy the theology.)

Last edited:
Plus, @nara, the social networking site was ask.fm which is based in Latvia.

If anyone was not aware, there are too many 'rents' on Facebook so the kids are moving to other places.

The good news is that advertisers are pulling out of ask.fm as a result so they will change their procedures hopefully.

After all, money talks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe we are in 2013 and we still have the deluded masses of all world religions blurting on and worshiping some fictional entity living in the sky ! what a crock of shit !

If there was a God he is a complete and utter tosser and wicked to the extreme when you see all the evil in this world

I cannot believe we are in 2013 and we still have the deluded masses of all world religions blurting on and worshiping some fictional entity living in the sky ! what a crock of shit !

If there was a God he is a complete and utter tosser and wicked to the extreme when you see all the evil in this world

Dave, I am not that bad ;)

any adult that believes in god needs to give there head a shake tbh, If you rearrange the letters in the words" Faith and Religion", you can make "Microwave."

No, don't test it or question it, just believe me :LOL:

Last edited:
any adult that believes in god needs to give there head a shake tbh

Allegorical - the process of explaining the difficult in less difficult terms. A bit like getting someone to pick up a big rock and saying 'heavy innit'. All down to gravity my friend! Gravity explains your back pain!

The Universe couldn't create itself (or at least we can't figure out how it could do that) so best to insert 'God' as the creator. 'God' explains everything that we haven't figured out yet. 'God' may yet exist but if you think in terms of beardy old guys with lightning coming from his fingers you will probably be most disappointed!

Back