RAC200 Satnav

jazz450

Inactive User
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I loaned my landrover to my daughter and it came back with the RAC satnav200 not working (wont navigate), looking at it I've found that the SD card is missing. Apparently my grandkids were 'messing with it'. Looked everywhere in the landy but no luck. I've bought a blank card and cardreader, downloaded the tomtom and Igo software / maps, but can't make either work, religiously followed the info from witchy but when I hit 'navigate' it highlights but nothing happens, as far as I know I renamed the .exe file correctly and also tried a few variations but no joy. It can only be some slight filename problem or maybe the folder also needs renaming. Unfortunately I dont have the original card so can't just look at it and copy them . Can someone let me know the exact folder and .exe names on an original RAC200 card? Or does anyone know any method of easily opening into win ce5 so I can try from there. Dont know how relevant it is but if I connect the Snav to my pc it sequences in and out of recognition just as if I were plugging/unplugging a Usb stick.
Any help appreciated.

Back