rac satnav200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I can't help with getting tomtom working but I am trying to get igo8 working on my rac satnav 200. If I'm successful, I'll post back here and tell you how to do it. I could upload the files as well. If you get tom tom working post back.

thanks.

Hi,

I can't help with getting tomtom working but I am trying to get igo8 working on my rac satnav 200. If I'm successful, I'll post back here and tell you how to do it. I could upload the files as well. If you get tom tom working post back.

thanks.

cool mate thanks if you could post files i can have blast my self and let you know how i get on as i cant get tom tom working and have give up on it, now it just stuck in a draw as i cba sorting it out for 66 to work on it agen.

Hi i'm new here and have the same problem. I want tomtom on my RAC SATNAV200 because the route66 software is bad to say the least. I followed the link above but found a trojan in the second rar file. Also the rar files didn't unpack properly. If anyone could help it would be great.

Success. I got it working. Apart from the voice, still working on that.

But before going on. I had the old rac 256mb rac sd card, phoned them and said it didn't work anymore (remove a file or two). They said send it in to be fixed, free. Aparently it's a life time support thing. They sent me back a 2gb card with a much better program. Still route 66 but it actually doesn't get lost on my drive! Fair play to the rac, their service is brilliant.

Are you both based in the uK? If you are I can upload my igo copy to rapidshare!

EDIT: Before I do, put igo on your card with the maps, renaming the igo.exe file. BUT take out the sys.txt file completley!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

I know that this is an old thread but i'm hoping somebody can help me.

As this is the closest thread i've found to what I need.

I have just purchased an RAC 2000 with Uk and ROI installed (on the device, not a card)
I want to add france too but Route66 want to charge more than the cost of the device just to add one map!!!

is there anywhere that I can find the europe map or france map that I need???
Or advise on the more drastic steps needed to overwrite the device with TOMTOM or something.
My Ferry leaves in 12 hours....

Please please please...
If you can offer any advise please do post

Come on Hatstand, I'm sure I am not the only one desperately wanting to know how you are getting on with installing
Igo8 onto your RAC 200. Incidentally you need to clear out your message box, it is full up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back