R4/R4i card discount

Sweet find digidude, have you used this site before?
Any good?

im a nightmare for using this site, when im pi$$ed lol

ill spend a fortune on it, on crap, and it turns up about 2-3 weeks later and i think WTF is this ive bought now?

lol

a very good site m8

i just ordered an acekard from deal extreme there but are the r4i any good..will they b upgradeable like the acekard one..cause i was lookin to gettin it this week and just seen your post about 2 to 3 weeks as my wee girl is going away on hols.cheers

if anyone is in Leicester. i can point them to a guy offering this for £15. he's a good man too, too few around in retail atm.

wilson no r4i, dstti etc arnt upgradable dstti says on their website about it, acekard 2i is upgradable though ive got em

That site never ceases to amaze me digidude... This phone is off the hook (no pun intended!!)!!

Just when you think you've seen it all, you discover something new, and exciting, lmao.
Cheers buddy :D

I 2 love deal extreme ive got loads of crap from them but i always find delivery times are quick on the cards

Hi - does anybody know where I could pick up a DSTTi or R4i card in Leicester.

Thank you

Awh i already got one, i'll pass this on to my m8s though Nice one man! :D

i always buy my DS stuff from here sometimes have great sales, only last week i got an R4 with 2g sd card for a tenner, canny beat that, ive used them for a couple of years now and never let me down

Back