R4 MultiMedia Card English Version £16.48

Just picked up an R4 from dealextreme. I got tired of waiting for CycloDS and apparently the new R4 have a better design now so they have caught up with a lot of advantages that CycloDS has. Well thats what I read in one review :angelwing and on that site - "All R4 units shipped after Oct 1, 2007 (and most before that date) are Version 2 with improved TF slot"
Total cost id $32.90 but paid by paypal, converted price is just over 16notes! Obviously price varies depending on daily conversion rate but dollar is almost two to the pound so worth buying in dollars at the moment, if you know what I mean!
Click here to see that deal
sku_1202_1.jpg

:banana:

Cheers for that mate just ordered nuvver 5

i have just orded one, have been looking at dif NDS carts and this is by far the cheepist, i got it with a 2 GIG card and other bits. thanks man

i paid £45 for one of these and a 1 gig mem card i wish id have known i would have got that as i already had the card

not really looked into the ds but let me get this right, i dont need to modify the ds in any way (flash ect..) i just need to buy one of these and load the required and away i go with roms? ive not got a ds but i am after one and if it is just a case of buying this to run roms with no further modding i'll be chuffed.

not really looked into the ds but let me get this right, i dont need to modify the ds in any way (flash ect..) i just need to buy one of these and load the required and away i go with roms? ive not got a ds but i am after one and if it is just a case of buying this to run roms with no further modding i'll be chuffed.

Thats corect, real simple(must be i found it easy). I sold my daughters games on ebay and they paid for r4+sd card more than twice over

Just ordered 5 r4 + 1gb kingston packs along with xbox360 headset, 360 remote, and a R/C helipcopter all for WAIT FOR IT................................. £131.05 thats value!!!!!

I ordered a couple from here for the kids for crimble, $56 (£26) each with a 2gb card & they arrived within a week. I've managed to fill each with about 50 games, i think they'll be happy with the current top 50 games :)

Got one from dealextreme a couple of weeks ago. Went for the ds essentials pack R4 and micro SD are great, the ds pouch is handy as are the screen protectors but the stylus are cheap chinese crap that will scrape your screen, USB charger lead is fairly pointless. Still definitely the best prices for R4DS, but youll be waiting 2/3 weeks.

just got my fourth one of these, took 2 weeks to arive.

if anybody is buying these for xmas presents, you better order them soon. the delivery time is long normally, just think what it will be like nearer xmas.

mine arrived today ordered the first of nov so 8 days to deliver from japan.

just thought i would let people know , dealextreme have been forced to stop supplying both the r4 and m3 cards , some american company has threatened to pull the plug on dealextreme's american based host , more info is available on the dealextreme forum , hope this helps

mine arrived today ordered the first of nov so 8 days to deliver from japan.

Strange, mine came from Hong Kong. Looks like we got in just at the right time after reading previous post.

i had an email 2 days ago saying mine had been sent, that was close

Was gona get this for my brother for christmas, now they cant sell them. That sucks, costs loads everywhere else.

Just ordered 5 r4 + 1gb kingston packs along with xbox360 headset, 360 remote, and a R/C helipcopter all for WAIT FOR IT................................. £131.05 thats value!!!!!
just out of interest, did you get charged any customs tax?

I wouldn`t mind doing some christmas shopping there, but I`m afraid i`ll get some big bill through for tax thats why i`m asking :)

just out of interest, did you get charged any customs tax?
I wouldn`t mind doing some christmas shopping there, but I`m afraid i`ll get some big bill through for tax thats why i`m asking :)

The last time I used them they put "led flashlight gift" on the parcel and a different price, so I avoided paying any tax :)

Curly

Dealextreme have been ordered not to see R4 and they have to comply. But they apparently are going to sell via a partner site.
I got my R4 and its awesome. My recommendation is to buy one per child as you definitely dont want them pulling out the delicate memory cards!
I am monitoring R4 and will probably get another one.

EDIT: Now available from volumerate.com. Click on dealextreme.R4 and it takes you there. It is also slightly cheaper

Last edited:
Back