R4 MultiMedia Card English Version £16.48

pks00

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just picked up an R4 from dealextreme. I got tired of waiting for CycloDS and apparently the new R4 have a better design now so they have caught up with a lot of advantages that CycloDS has. Well thats what I read in one review :angelwing and on that site - "All R4 units shipped after Oct 1, 2007 (and most before that date) are Version 2 with improved TF slot"

Total cost id $32.90 but paid by paypal, converted price is just over 16notes! Obviously price varies depending on daily conversion rate but dollar is almost two to the pound so worth buying in dollars at the moment, if you know what I mean!

Click here to see that deal

sku_1202_1.jpg

:banana:

got one from these a couple of months ago great deal

dealxtreme rock ive used them loads and the only time ive had a problem with a faulty item they shipped a replacement for free and paid my shipping costs to send the faulty unit back

just ordered a couple of these ,but not got a clue about the ds.
is it just drag and drop to card?

just ordered a couple of these ,but not got a clue about the ds.
is it just drag and drop to card?

yep you will need a 1gb kingston MicroSD card. Kingston seem to work best.

Just install the firmware off the provided MiniCD or goto their website.

Then use the provided adaptor and drag and drop NDS files via Windows.

is it only one gb u use

used these loads of times good prices and no shipping costs its just the wait thats bad because they r based in hong kong.

Can't believe my luck.

I was down my mates last night and we were talking about anything but games consoles. Then his other half out of the blue asked me about these slots for the DS so you can play games off a memory card.

I said yeah I know what you mean, she says her cousin got one with a memory stick for £37. I thought that would be close to about right.

Now I have seen this and think wow!! She asked me if I could find her some as she wanted 3 (two of her frineds wnated them for par tof their kids' Christmas box).

I then log on here to find the exact thing including Kingston memory card for much less than her cousin paid!!!

Many thanks to the OP for this one. :banana::banana: Ordering 3 tomorrow when I pop down to see my mate. Now I need someone to P.M. me about a DVD full of roms. :angelwing

DE are a quality site to buy from bought various stuff from them for wii ds ect :0

brilliant at todays conversion rate ive just ordered one of these at £16.20 and a 1gb micro sd for £8.33

my sister has one of these absolutely brilliant! even comes with a little micro sd to usb adapter for loading roms on. (hers did anyway)

Yip. Also got one for me niece . Good price that. The £ is quite high against the $ just now.

Got mine on Saturday morning. 7 days to deliver from Hong kong for 1cent. Excellent.

I still havent received mine but then I ordered a few extra items :banana: A K800i crystal clear case for a 80p and a bluetooth dongle for £2.50.

Just checked and its been shipped on 3rd November!

Anyways, you say Kingston is the best? I soon after ordered 2gig Sandisk MicroSD from memorybits for 12quid. Hmmmm. Hopefully Sandisk are as good as Kingston for this.
If not then either put it the Samsung mobile or Nintendo Wii :)

R4 are the nuts got 10 a few months ago for a good price(not that good though ..cheers mate ), 4 for my kids.some of the newer games need the updated software version 1.11

http://r4ds.cn/download/r4.html

but there will be a newer one soon, i hope coz theres a couple that have just come out that dont work.All just drop and drag. A must for any parent.Can get about 30 games (depending on size) on a 1 gig

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=777_6&products_id=101374

nice price too!!!!! LOL

Back