R We CODing it tonight

for got u should c new maps in the list to the right if u scroll through
if not u messed up try again

I couldn't see the maps on the right untill after I'd played each map, as I said earlier I have the 5 maps from daing are we useing anymore now ? if possible could one of you kind gents put them in their share so everyone can get them ? cheers guys :)

are you all playing tonight if so can i get some help on how to setup cod please finally finished downloading it this morning. never done multi player over the net before

no problem trigger
open up multiplayer
click join game
then press the button beneath the escape button on yer keyboard
type in ........connect followed by a space then the ip addy
job done

did i forget anything?

for those without maps ............. lookee at these destructions......
If you join a game where the server has enabled 'downloads' then you should automatically get the map downloaded and installed in the correct place - then you can play it - you just have to W A I T for the d/load to finish.
we know this works cos me n Brooksy tried it out last night.

Only other maps i have are a Vikingcastle and Fivepoints and Pleasantville - they were all from www.codfiles.com

and no getting any cheats !!! lol

Nope u don't need to type \ thats just a myth spread around by peacemaker....lol

Although I did forget to mention the clicking together of the heels and saying
"theres no place like home" three times...

What do u mean u don't have to do that,has he been fibbing to me

oh - -forgot to mention................. v1.3 is out................. anyone? :) :)

lets stay at 1.2 please...oh god not again .......lol

allroad + bronto this is what i was on about last night

i'll host about 7.30 - unless anyone else wants a go at it :)
as we had lagless game with 6 players but were allways full, I'll up it to 8 players and see how it goes.

ive added KIEL, NUENEN and STREETWAR to my maps - -also on the hub - -one is 7mb so might be worth grabbing off hub -- these support multi player formats too

ok cheers PM thats what i have accept the new maps didn't show a preview on mine untill i'd played each new map 1 by 1 all ok now though m8 :) have you got the oyher new ones ?

heres where i found the maps i was checkin out last night

here

these maps do need to be unzipped first most have a read me file
and another zip file its this zip file u cut and paste into the main folder

turns out the neverland map is the mohaa map of berlin its
just been reworked .......thought i recognised the plane :Frog:

what time r we kickin off then ?

p.s. a lot of those maps i tried r similar to mohaa maps u will see what i
mean when u try them .... lol

@ PM went to the site you said theres a map zip pack with 29 maps called map pack its 90mb is that the one m8 ?

Back