R We CODing it tonight

powerband

Inactive User
Reaction score
Anybody?Daing r u firing a game up on these new maps tonite?If not I'll do 1 but may not be able to host many on it but I'll try anything once.

u have a go PB - i only have 6 allowed on 512dsl - if u run in console you should be Ok
we played all night last night with no reported lag

i will host if u want but daughters are in 2nite and they will be using web at times :(

in the settings you can set as dedicated LAN, dedicated Internet or none dedicated.
just set all your other options then choose dedicated LAN and give us the ip address for your connection.
or if you are playing from the same PC just choose non-deddicated and give us the ip addy - that wont be in a console.

urmmmm PB?
we start to get jumpy round about this time.......... anything happnin?
or do u want me to host -i have another couple o maps which i am told you will all d/load automatically from within the game

ok - gimme two shakes

i dont know how this auto d/loading of new maps works - -we'll have to play it by ear

can you put the extra maps in your share daing? the other 5 were excellent m8 :)

allroad said:
these maps need to be supplied to all players

I left my system on alnight with a message sayin they were there for anybody who needed them,can't do much more then that.And I thought u had got them allroad.

tried to get on but server full every time :mad:
i was waiting for allroad to grab the maps off the hub
but it was to late to get on by the time he'd finished
no worrys.

mind u :) found 28 other cod maps on my travels
will check them out and put them in my share
if they're ok

daing said:
urmmmm PB?
we start to get jumpy round about this time.......... anything happnin?
or do u want me to host -i have another couple o maps which i am told you will all d/load automatically from within the game

Sorry I didn't get back 2 u all to sort the game,got alot going on right now which involves phone watch,hospital runs etc.I will try and be a bit more reliable in future.Good game tonite anyway(what I managed to play of it)and boy did I play like a vegatable....lol

@ powerband jeeps m8 im not having a go at you You know me better than that, @ peacemaker thanks for keeping the connection till i got the maps by the way I unzipped them and put in the cod main dir but still could not play

allroad said:
@ powerband jeeps m8 im not having a go at you You know me better than that, @ peacemaker thanks for keeping the connection till i got the maps by the way I unzipped them and put in the cod main dir but still could not play

What exactly does it do.When we're playing we can see u trying to get in and then ur gone.So what does it say at ur end?

i left them zipped allroad just cut and pasted them into main folder they worked
will edit this post in a min

right put them in main zipped start multiplayer game, start server'
select server as dedicated
game as pure
and start it should load the map and u can have a look around

I know this may be a silly question but I'll ask anyway.With all these maps floating about for COD and MOHAA u haven't put a mohaa map into cod by mistake have u?

Back