Quick purchase question

3dfella

Inactive User
Reaction score
Are these still being sold with a years gift? None of the adverts state it but seem to hint it. Thanks!

Just a small point my preference would be either the 9000 or 9000 combo, these have a proven reliability, the 9900 although better on specifications has caused some users (me included) to have to return them with the F100 fault which the recovery tool would not correct.
But bear in mind that it only concerns a few users but can be frustrating if your one of them.

Thanks for the heads up. Does the gift come with those as well?

Thanks for the heads up. Does the gift come with those as well?

Yes and although it is listed for one year I've had my 9000 combo for two years and the gift is still working, I cant say that will be in every case but I know a few members that have had well over the year.

just one thing to bear in mind to get the best out of your box you need a motorised set up .
if you only have a fixed dish pointed at uk sat then the box may not be for you as there is no uk sat included in gift .
so if looking for uk sat then you may want to consider a diff cheaper box and find your own gift

Ive just bought a spderbox 9900. how do I find out if the gift is on there and if it works?

:handball:

Back