Brand New Boxed SAVE £70
£39.95
with 12 month guarantee
OR Brand New Boxed SAVE £70
£49.94
with 5 Year Supercare

FEATURES:

PRINT FEATURES
Magnetically Shielded Are they magnetically shielded? Allows speaker to be placed near a TV without the risk of screen damage Yes
Sensitivity (Db) The higher the figure the easier it is to drive - meaning that a less powerful amp may be used 86
Impedance (Ohms) Resistance. A standard figure is 8ohm. Figure halves when doubling the number of speakers 6
Power Rating (Watts) Maximum power output long term/short term (RMS) 75
Bi-Wireable Are they bi-wirable? Separate earthing for bass and treble - when used with bi-wirable cable gives a more precise sound No
Dimensions Size of speaker cabinet excluding any feet or binding posts (H x W x D) mm. 215 x 150 x 195
Weight Weight of each speaker in KG. 2.8

Product Information

"Usefully compact; good build and finish; detailed, inoffensive sound" What Hi-Fi Sound & Vision magazine.

The Q Acoustic 1010i standmount speakers are a quality pair of compact speakers at a surprisingly affordable price. Designed by true hi-fi enthusiasts, the 1010i uses excellent quality components for the price.

The recent "i" version has introduced a new tweeter with a smooth, sweet sound that's the ideal match for most budget amplifiers - that can be a little rough around the edges to say the least. The bass unit may be small, but its long-throw design offers up a surprising amount of power for one so small. It's also shielded to protect any magnetically stored media or CRT screens nearby. For enhanced efficiency, the front port gives greater depth of sound at lower volumes.

In addition to sounding better than most speakers at this price the Q 1010i is also better finished. Flush-mounted drive units and curved edges not only improve the aesthetics but also help the sound.

Perfectly sized to be used either on their own in a small room or as part of a home cinema package, the Q Acoustic 1010i makes a well informed choice.

:banana:
Q Acoustics 1010i Cherry | Per Pair | Richer Sounds

Back