PVR Function Info

Gunner786

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a spiderbox 7000hd,

I'm looking for a decent hard drive and large in size too,
Also wanted abit of info on this,
Whatever i record can i watch it on the spiderbox?
also can i record 1 channel while watching another or do i have to watch what im recording?

Also i dont understand what some of the options eman like wakeup,duration when im srtting a reminder on timer?,
Is there anyway of clicking on a program in the epg and seting a reminder from there?

Last edited:
Got a spiderbox 7000hd,

I'm looking for a decent hard drive and large in size too,
Also wanted abit of info on this,
Whatever i record can i watch it on the spiderbox?
also can i record 1 channel while watching another or do i have to watch what im recording?

Also i dont understand what some of the options eman like wakeup,duration when im srtting a reminder on timer?,
Is there anyway of clicking on a program in the epg and seting a reminder from there?

I think you can use 500gb on Spider, not sure if any bigger I am using 160gb usb drive.
If you record via the spider it will playback ok, also has the facility to play avis from the usb drive and also from your pc.
You can watch another channel only on that TP.
To record from epg, just press rec button on remote.

You can also covert the rec files from usb to be able to play on pc/divx player.

I think you can use 500gb on Spider, not sure if any bigger I am using 160gb usb drive.
If you record via the spider it will playback ok, also has the facility to play avis from the usb drive and also from your pc.
You can watch another channel only on that TP.
To record from epg, just press rec button on remote.

You can also covert the rec files from usb to be able to play on pc/divx player.

i think manic01 is correct im using a buffalo 500gb hdd external without any issues i did let the spiderbox format it first

Back