Pure bytes 3.7

khan

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all

i got 2100 sammy had a mosc init. glitched card got numbers but only fta.
the numbers dont look fak.

but i want to jtag.

i use bk2.2 get ird but no bk.

BOX HAS UPDATED TO 3_7_01_P12AN.

PLEASE ANY 1 KNOW THE NEW BYTES FOR PURE.

thank u in advance.

hi cliffy mate

tried both numbers in various combinations, instream/outstream.

thank u

One way to check if your BOXKEY is correct is to reset the NVRAM on the box and then tery and set the network ID with the NetID hex.

If this works when your BOXKEY must be correct and your issue is elsewhere.

Any 1 managed to find the new bytes please. cause iam loosing the few hair that i have left.

help.

thank u in advance

Any 1 managed to find the new bytes please. cause iam loosing the few hair that i have left.

help.

thank u in advance

Hi khan, i was having trouble finding the bytes,so i done a search in google and someone had posted bytes on a link, thanks to them i managed to sort my sammy 2 days ago. here are the new bytes.. 0x009030c8 for pure v 3.7.1
should still be working.

Did the BK off the card start

6D....and end in 9A?

If not then are most likely not fake. Also, was the card stream locked? (was it B0D?)
Was the IRD correct?

P.S. you will always get the IRD cos it's a fixed addy read from the tsop 48 if i remember correctly.

Any error messages on the screen? Card status in eng menu ok? Dates? CAM ID? just a few things to check.....

@hackmax, problem in pure area is doesn't the feed need to be in hence it will self set anyway?

I have a similar issue, got a samsunh 2100 belonging to a friend. In a pure area.
This was originally a trader supplied box, hence there is a BK and IRD written on the underside of the box.

- had a Funcard 4 in there, updated just the flash no good..."smart card not inserted correctly error 1007".
- Tried dumping the ext eep to verify BK and IRD, got a corrupt read, and of course trashed the data on the card
- Tried an Atmaga and another Fun4 using the BK and IRD on the underside of the box same problem "smartcard not inserted error 1007".
- Now as im not sure the BK and IRD on the box are valid, Im trying to JTAG the box, cant find a valid Byte address though.
- tried recreating the ext eeprom with Toxic 7 using a 24 Cam ID for pure..

- 0x009030c8 - No good all zeroes
- 0x009285cc - No good
- 0x008ffe38 - No good.

Has anyone got a confirmed working Byte address for Pure 3.7, the box comes from Coventry in this case ???

I have a similar issue, got a samsunh 2100 belonging to a friend. In a pure area.
This was originally a trader supplied box, hence there is a BK and IRD written on the underside of the box.

- had a Funcard 4 in there, updated just the flash no good..."smart card not inserted correctly error 1007".
- Tried dumping the ext eep to verify BK and IRD, got a corrupt read, and of course trashed the data on the card
- Tried an Atmaga and another Fun4 using the BK and IRD on the underside of the box same problem "smartcard not inserted error 1007".
- Now as im not sure the BK and IRD on the box are valid, Im trying to JTAG the box, cant find a valid Byte address though.
- tried recreating the ext eeprom with Toxic 7 using a 24 Cam ID for pure..

- 0x009030c8 - No good all zeroes
- 0x009285cc - No good
- 0x008ffe38 - No good.

Has anyone got a confirmed working Byte address for Pure 3.7, the box comes from Coventry in this case ???

Firstly, 0x009285CC is correct, used it the other day on 3.7 in the same area you are trying from.

Secondly, boot the box into eng menu (no feed). When you get 'snd' on the display then use BKE 2.2 to connect and I'm your uncle

It seems your issue is going to be programming the card and not an incorrect IRD/BK

Cheers Bob,

Been a long time since I messed around with any Pace/samsung since moving to dreamboxes.
I didnt get the samsung into eng menu "snd" before JTAG. Indeed 0x009285CC did hold the BK and IRD and they match the ones on the bottom of the box. So it appers I do indeed have a card programming issue.
Im using a crap chepo Fun programmer parallel port one, works with Funprom. Seemed to be fine with my own Samsung 2100c, I just overwrote and verified the flash no issues.
I will pulling off the image from a working card and changing the IRD/BK and see what happens, will post results...

Ok reprogged a Fun 4, using a known working Hex with correct BK, IRD etc in the External EEPROM, and shani auto update file in the flash.
Same problem in technical stuff menu card status "None Present", BK and IRD is confirmed wth JTAG. there is a valid CAM ID starting 24 for pure.
"your smartcard may not be inserted correctly" when changing channels "1007".
I seem to recall I've never had anj joy with this programmer, Funprom an AU Fun cards. Atmegas were fine thoughn using Ic2prog and funApolo.

EDIT: It appears box has a faulty card reader. returned it back to it's owner not worth the hassle.

- Programmer is definitely OK, succesfully programmed an Atmega 163 for another Samsung 2100c, the problem box gives the same error, regardless of Fun, Atmega, MOSC...

Last edited:
has anone got the bytes for ex c&w 3.7 i know there goin off shortly just for my old queen so she gets a few more weeks out of it before it goes off please help i have been searching all day and trying different ones to no joy thanks in advace peeps

Last edited:
I am in Coventry and i managed get my correct bk using 0x00902980. I hope it works for you.
mp101216

Back