pulled registration

denis

Inactive User
Reaction score
could anybody please advise after paying by paypal for a a sony dvd/vcr combi paypal then informed me that the seller had been removed from ebay and i should not pay for the item i cannot get any response from the seller by email not sure about next move the seller was electramac has anyone any advice.

if you have payed for the item report it as not recieved.

dispute the payment, call paypal explain to them.

alas! you will probably not get a refund, and if you do it will not be for the full amount.

paypal are arses.!!!

i dont think you can pull out of an ebay registration, meaning, he has probably been recognised as a scammer and his/her account has been shut down.

ie' no longer a registered ebay user.

Last edited:
sorry to hear about that mate,ive just had the same sort of hassle myself although goods were bought off me via paypal i then sent goods out and 3 days later paypal pulled my payment.the truth off it is that paypal just aint got time for these problems,they gave me no help whatsoever and you end up spending ages on the phone.i was lucky enough to get the buyers address and phone number and after various techniques i got my goods back.if the seller was a verified paypal member before he got booted you might be covered.hope you get it sorted.this seems to be getting regular now.

Paypal refunded me

I bought a Pace digibox from ebay and paid by paypal. Item never arrived and seller kept telling me it had been sent. Eventually went through paypals grievance proceedure and within 7 days I got my money back.

There is hope for you

pk041468 said:
I bought a Pace digibox from ebay and paid by paypal. Item never arrived and seller kept telling me it had been sent. Eventually went through paypals grievance proceedure and within 7 days I got my money back.

There is hope for you

thats good news mate, hearing this it makes u not want to use PAypal! i know what u mean aobut the service i sold items worth over £1000 and some of the payers where not 'verified' they told me it was up to me! whats the point of using them?

another thing i realised is when i said ill refund the money and wont send the items. the girl turned round and said all non-us accounts are un-verified! told her that was a bunch of cobblers! my account is non-us n its verified! all the payments ive taken over last few days for dbox spares all the accounts have been verified. i think its more a case of they dont care cus they make that much money!

someone needs to create there own payment system like paypal!

:Cheers:

had no problem with paypal, got my £ in full with similar problem!!

denis said:
could anybody please advise after paying by paypal for a a sony dvd/vcr combi paypal then informed me that the seller had been removed from ebay and i should not pay for the item i cannot get any response from the seller by email not sure about next move the seller was electramac has anyone any advice.

thanks for all the advice guys i did as suggested and reported the item as not recieved on the 20/12/05 and paypal recovered me £77 of the £92 lost on the30/12/05 i will be more careful about where i purchase on ebay in the future

do not purchase anything from either pauline armstrong or electrmac in the future. thanks again for the advice

Glad to hear u got best part of ur money back Denis :)

Back