Pub Testers’ Being Recruited To Clamp Down on Football Piracy

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
With the new Premier League season due to kick off in less than a week's time, pubs across the country will be showing matches to their customers. To do that legally they'll need an appropriate subscription package so to ensure that happens, a compliance company is looking for people to visit pubs during match times and report those breaking the rules.

'Pub Testers' Being Recruited To Clamp Down on Football Piracy * TorrentFreak

Many years ago I designed a genlock which drew a pint glass in the corner of a TV screen, using a composite feed. I wrote some marketing blurb for someone who I thought would be interested, that I knew (big dish installer).

He thought it was really good but turned it down, saying he'd get fined more if he was passing it off as Sky.

They would have to make those testers Teetotal for it to work and be in the 1% 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Some years ago my landlord zoomed in 1.0x on the TV. It was enough to lose the match score top left, Sky badge top right and pint pot off the bottom of the screen.

He use to stand near the door and TV and if anyone came in he didn't know he turned it over.

If they weren't so greedy and paid less money to the premier league so that they could charge less to the pubs and also to home subscribers then more people would pay them.

sky also charge pubs by the size of the pub so bigger pub = more money

no that wasnt what i ment it was just incase some didnt know that sky charge by the square meter for pubs

If the pub uses a smaller tv will it be cheaper as were hiding in the posh jacks.

Back