PSX1 emulator for pc?

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys
after a discussiion with the missus the other day about old games, shes got a bee in her bonnet about playing the old crahs bandicoot again, the 1st one on the playstation one. so i was wondering if there was anything i could install on her netbook so she can play this?
let us know fellas
cheers

hey guys
after a discussiion with the missus the other day about old games, shes got a bee in her bonnet about playing the old crahs bandicoot again, the 1st one on the playstation one. so i was wondering if there was anything i could install on her netbook so she can play this?
let us know fellas
cheers
Download pSX Emulator 1.13 - This application emulates the Sony Playstation 1 and alX+DLLrpSing is emulated and most if not all games should run perfectly - Softpedia

cheers for the link mate. dloaded but it says i need a bios image? any idea where id get one of those?

Can also try EPSXE 1.7....got much more options and can get your old PS1 games looking like Dreamcast games if your machine isn't shite.

Bios image is needed for the emulator to run your games, think of it as the operating system of your actual emulator software. You can get hold of these easy enough through google search but they don't come with the emulators for legal reasons.

Playstation games are not ROMs they are ISO files typically, you can get these from lots of different emulation sites, best one I've found so far is SNES ROMS - Super Nintendo ROMs - Snes RPG - Mario RPG - Chronotrigger - Free Snes ROMS!

Back