psp...tooooo good to be true

aye and that loads of stuff says...hes selling a link

r6driver said:
aye and that loads of stuff says...hes selling a link

hey m8, your right, i never read the small print....tut tut, i could have been ripped off then, well spotted.

small print made bigger

cheecky fooker

GET HOLD OF A SONY PSP AND OTHER PRODUCTS YOU WANT FOR FREE BY USING YOUR EMAIL FROM HOME!!! PLEASE READ THE WHOLE AUCTION, BEFORE YOU RUN AWAY THINKING THIS IS JUST A JOKE, READ THE FOLLOWING FIRST!BY OBTAINING THIS DOCUMENT YOU CAN RECEIVE ANY PRODUCT YOU WANT ABSOLUTELY FREE AND EVEN MORE INCREDIBLE IS THAT 9/10 TIMES YOU WONT EVEN HAVE TO PAY THE SHIPPING COSTS TO YOUR DOOR- BELIEVE IT , ITS TRUE.No physical items are being sold! However the document in this auction assists in attaining physical goods! This is an informational product only.*** I CAN 100% GUARANTEE ***This is NOT Pyramid or adding your names to a list or Network Marketing or any other name these so called schemes go under.This is HONEST, LEGAL and it WORKS!!Please read onHOW TO GET ANY PRODUCT YOU WANT FOR FREE FOR YOURSELF OR SELL IT ON EBAY©All sorts of electronics can be obtained completely free of charge direct from the manufacturerThis is not just limited to electronics, any product you desire can be legally obtained without paying a penny, all that is required is an email address, postal address and a few moments of your time!This technique is unlike anything else you will have heard of before and it is completely 100% legal, actually believe it or not, the manufacturers WANT you to have their products for free.You will kick yourself when you see how this works. I personally guarantee that if you try my programme you can receive the very latest products, no matter who you are or where in the world you live.Think of how impressed your mates will be when you show off you brand new 42" plasma TV and a top of the line DVD player with surround sound or the joy of owning that digital camera you‘ve always wanted!!!!t will cost you nothing more than your time spent contacting manufacturers- what have you got to loose!! Guaranteed, there is no catch and no hidden cost whatsoever.Why bother with wholesale when its possible to receive all the items you want and more completely free. In addition to this, there’s no reason why you can't sell the items you don’t want, just think of all the money you will make on eBay; this document may well change your life!Although this method is not very well known by most people, it is being used by nearly every marketing and distribution firm at this very moment, since it is part of their daily job. This program should provide you with any of your home and mobile needs, it worked for me and plenty of other people. know it is VERY hard to believe and I was just as skeptical when I found out about this. I found it extremely hard to understand why companies would ever do such a thing. All becomes vividly clear in this very much sought after document! The information you will be receiving is literally worth thousands and if used wisely could set you up for life. I personally fully guarantee you can receive expensive 'state of the art' home and mobile electronics completely free of charge! BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE Not only will you receive free products but you will also be given the opportunity to order products in bulk for less than 1/10th of the of the retail price.This will come with EVERY item you get for free. For Example: you received a fantastic free projector, would like to order 100 for only £20 each and sell them on eBay for £500 each? Just think how much money you will make!!!IONCE YOU HAVE MADE PAYMENT YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITHIN 24 HOURS (normally a lot less) WITH THE DOCUMENT ATTACHED ON HOW TO RECEIVE THE ITEMS YOU REQUIRE ABSOLUTELY FREE! THIS IS A GREAT SERIOUS OPPORTUNITY

if u read all this sounds good but why dosnt he get the stuff and make a fortune

Ouch for the person who won-went for £255

Has anyone actually got that "method" of getting stuff for free and does it work?

ps. That would be awfull to find you have paid almost £300 for no physical item

£255, what a tucking waste :( sumbody is gonna be very disappointed... :(

Yeah, all it is is you write to companies offering to sell their products, but need a sample unit(s) to check build quality, ease of use, etc.

I like this part:

QUOTE:

"actually believe it or not, the manufacturers WANT you to have their products for free"

Right, who shall I try first. Sony or Microsoft?

"Hello, Microsoft Sales? It's me. Can I have a free XBOX"?

The good thing about this auction is, the winning bidder seems to have done a a runner. : mr ed :

He's no longer registered with Ebay. :banana:

Scammer got scammed. :Clap:

Just seen this thread, I had to comment.

see that kempej isn't a ebay member anymore.

he must felt like shit.

Winning bid: £255.00

Ended: 23-Jan-06 01:07:17 GMT
Start time: 20-Jan-06 01:07:17 GMT
History: 29 bids (£0.99 starting bid)
Winning bidder: kempej25050 ( 0 ) No longer registered with eBay

Back