PS4 Hardware Reveal

You going to use the PS4 to play games and then use the xbox to watch TV lol

I had a ps3, then I became to ill to use it , so I gave it to one of the kids. After a while I decided to get my ole lady the xbox knect. What I feel I got for my money was an endless sales pitch via the xbox not to mention there's a £40 a yr sub. I felt I was paying to watch adverts, can't ever see what people ever thought was so great about it. Anyway when the rumour got out what sony was up to not to mention micro must have had their own spies on the inside, they cobbled together the joke that is the xbox1. This time I think ps4 is a 1 horse race.

If I s to order a new console. It would be the PS4. MS did go to far with the DRM stuff.
A will for me it's the 4k support the PS4 offers.

Sent from my GT-I9100

Seems M$ are trying to treat it's games followers the same as it's OS and business followers. I am surprised this constant online thing hasn't wormed it's way into win8. Very dangerous when a company tries to dictate the way you use it's product, you can only buy and use our product if you agree to use it how we want you to use. I wonder if they make you agree to allow them to turn on the kinetic2 in your home at any time they wish for homeland surveillance and or any other government agency to help better your xbox experience .

too bad for M$... mostly everyone is gonna buy the new ps4 and most people are just ignoring the xbox1... I've also pre ordered for a ps4 :Hit:

Back