PS4 Hardware Reveal

deedie

DW Regular
Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
and then they delivered the Knockout blow to Microsoft

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ive always been into xboxes but really glad sony have seen sense with the second hand game market and been allowed to lend games to unlimited friends, plus no internet connection whcih alot of people will like, i for one will be jumping ship, ps4 will be the next gen console to have for many i think,

The only way I can see the xbone turning things around, is if its hacked in the first few weeks

Yeah i agree, it needs to be hacked to remove all the stupid restrictions on it, ive never known anything so ridiculous, well done to sony though, they could of followed suit but decided to give gamers what they should have, second hand games and trading games with family and friends is such a big thing, ps4 really is looking good,

Still kinda torn but the ps4 is looking the better option I must admit!

Better console spec wise, no drm, a 2nd hand game market and cheaper by a substantial amount and yet i see on other forums the fanboys still defending the new xbox - its shite wake up.

PS4 WON THE BATTLE AS SOON AS THE 2ND HAND MARKET WAS ANNOUNCED AND THEN RAPED M$ WHEN IT CAME IN AT A CHEAPER PRICE.

the only negative thing I seen is that online multiplayer now requires ps+ subscription. one subscription which works across all playstation platforms. no big deal for me, as I have been a member since day one, and am paid up for the next 2.5years anyway.

but anybody who owns a ps3 should have ps+ anyway, its fantastic value for money. you get drive club free on release day with ps+, which costs more than the subscription itself anyway

just preordered my ps4 with amazon.

I don't know how anyone can defend the new xbox...MS must think its customers are muppets! Anyone that gets one for gaming surely is!
Bit sad to see that online for PSN will require PS+ sub as that was one thing that made me get a PS3 the fact that online was free but at least you do get games to download so I won't feel so hard done by and as mentioned it is actual value for money for the amount of games you get.

Feel I may make the switch to the PS4 after seeing the e3 event, the always online on the xbox does not appeal to me in the slightest.

Hi, do you get this move thing when you buy ps4 or is that a seperate addon ? Never even seen a move camera thing before, ive got a kinect and it never gets used really to be honest so not that bothered just wondering, toying with idea or pre ordering ps4 but not sure if i should hold of for abit,

Seems I am dropping the XBOX world and will be entering the PS4 world. M$ are losing this round brutally.

Thanks deedie, is it worth having or will it more than likely collect dust like my kinect ? Have you ordered one with your pre order ?

Am so glad that sony had the sense to allow games to be replayed on other consoles! Microsoft will be losing out on a lot of sales. Plus sony have reduced their price too!

Thanks deedie, is it worth having or will it more than likely collect dust like my kinect ? Have you ordered one with your pre order ?

I can't find it for preorder anywhere

Back