Ps3 slim revealed!

it looks really good. selling my original 60gb for this hope it dosn't disappoint

£250 in confirmed price at most retailers, game, gamestation, play etc

to be honest i really hated the design when i 1st saw it, but after seein real life pics and unboxing vids on youtube of the actual console, its started to grow on me.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOt5nJ9VrHU]YouTube - Sony Ps3 Slim Unboxing (Official)[/ame]

Size differences are negotable, hardly any difference there. Fair play if it uses less power though. They arn't marketing it as the PS3 Slim, just the PS3..

i WOULD go for it, but mines has an sd card slot and plays ps1/ps2 games so i think i will pass on this

63"? Bah! PJ FTW!!!

Rear Projection yes, but I'm not convinced with standard wall projectors.

My mate has one and he has to keep the room pretty dim at all times, not dark, just dim.

What size do you run your projector at mate? :)

i WOULD go for it, but mines has an sd card slot and plays ps1/ps2 games so i think i will pass on this

i've got 60gb as well m8. sold it to gamestation last week and bought it back from them immdiately to get it insured for 3yrs, cost me £86. For that amount i can use their 10 days return policy, return the 60gb and get the slim with the 3yr warranty and wont cost me a penny extra.

if you use the sd slots and play ps2 games then 60gb's are well worth it, but i use neither so im in 2 minds as to what to do now... got until sunday to decide coz thats when me 10 days returns with gamestation is up...

I don't actually have one, I'm 'stuck' with a 37" LCD... If I did have one the wall I'd cast onto would probably give me at around 96" equiv (would probably need a short throw lens on it). Projecting onto the ceiling would give me around 144" and would definately need a short throw.

I do know what you mean about having to have the room dim for the contrast. My mate has a massive breeze block of a projector outputting upto SVGA (800x600). He hasn't gotten round to blackout curtains but I know he's tempted.

But I usually watch TV/films in the dark anyway.

It looks shite! Lol. Sony keeps going down hill. Bad time to be selling a ps3 though prices are gonna drop

hmmm whats my 60gb version worth now?
pre ordered this baby today from gamestation

nice one bud!
hope that price holds true for the fortnight wait

I don't actually have one, I'm 'stuck' with a 37" LCD... If I did have one the wall I'd cast onto would probably give me at around 96" equiv (would probably need a short throw lens on it). Projecting onto the ceiling would give me around 144" and would definately need a short throw.

I do know what you mean about having to have the room dim for the contrast. My mate has a massive breeze block of a projector outputting upto SVGA (800x600). He hasn't gotten round to blackout curtains but I know he's tempted.

But I usually watch TV/films in the dark anyway.

Pah apparently, your gay and suck cock!

If you've got a problem with being a cock sucking queer, speek to W, his words not mine...

Really dont know what to do with my ps3. If I sell it or trade it in i'll be loosing so much cash on it it hardly seems worth it. Thing is I've never really used it and its only gonna drop more in price, its hard to know what to do really

would have been great if the Play TV add on, was built into the PS3 'slim'
They could have got on the tails of the TV digital switch over

Bit of a bitch to copy my game saves to hdd disk...
Killzone2 save would not copy....'locked'
hoping the full backup of 60gb model will have it, but i fear the worst.

hoping no shortages on launch

Back