Ps3 slim revealed!

Looks ok to me.

what features have they removed from it?

Hopefully they've improved the issue that causes the YLOD.

I don't understand why people think it's horrid, it's not any more horrid than the PS2 or PS3.

i personally dont like it, the 'ps3' logo looks tacky, the textured finish just makes it look dull and the buttons for eject and on/off just make it look cheap.... however looking at the actual thing in-store may look different to pics on a screen.

who cares what it looks like? as long as it's more reliable and works.

]

Sorry but the Original PS3 looks slick and shiny the slim is an ugly Mo Fo

those photos make it look better. i prefer the brushed look with rounded edges.

The high gloss finish is gorgeous but it gets smeared far too easily.

Who gives a fook what it looks like, it's a games console, as long as it works what does it matter.

it looks like george foreman grill to me lol

360 all the way:banana:

I do when it's sitting on a shelf under my nice 42" LCD, if it wasn't on show then I wouldn't really care, saying that looking at my big arse PS3 the silver bit could do with being Black lol, I still prefer the older model.

I do when it's sitting on a shelf under my nice 42" LCD, if it wasn't on show then I wouldn't really care, saying that looking at my big arse PS3 the silver bit could do with being Black lol, I still prefer the older model.

1st of all 42" telly's are for Homos.

You need atleast 50" if you are straight.

2nd, you are a Homo if you care whether or not a games console has a Gloss or matt finish.

Go suck another cock and move along :)

2nd, you are a Homo if you care whether or not a games console has a Gloss or matt finish.

PMSL I'm not a rich man an 42" was all my budget could stretch to also a 50" would have been too big for my living room lol.

No wonder theirs a thread about intimidating new members LMAO.

An yeah my DVD player come suround sound system is glossy, my telly is glossy and so is my matching PS3.

It's all about taste tbh, some people have it some don't, guess you don't but I won't hold that against you.

finger.gif

Last edited:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA that randomness made me LOL! :Clap:

The Slim doesn't look half bad. Yeah the buttons and the finish could do with some adjusting, but I prefer the reduction in size and the curved edged.

i think it looks cr*p myself ,
how can they make a slim 1 when they cant even fix the ylod? thats cause from overhaetin cause of the crappy fans they put in the ps3 , so if its smaller then be prepared for more ylod
sony arseholes

Good point. Gotta wait and see the specs. Maybe they have put in better heatsinks?

Sony claim the slim uses 34% less power. Less power should mean less heat.

Price will be €299 for the 120GB model. UK price is rumoured to be £250 (amazon.co.uk pre-order price) but no confirmation from Sony according to bit-tech.net.

Back