Ps3/ pes connection problems

nimbers

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi since i got new pes2012 i've only been able to play 1v1 on quick match and coming up with this fault

"You can only play 1v1 'ranked matches' in Quick match
this is due to restrictions placed on your connection by networking
devices you are using
This issue maybe solved by connecting your hardware directly to
the internet or by configuring your networking device such as your router.
Apply DMZ, Port Mapping, Nat table configurations and other router
settings to your Playstation@3 system, individual hardware
systems may use unique terminology"

I've tried pretty much all the internet forums and fixes for this just wondering if theres something that simple that i;m over looking in settings for either my PS3 or my router any help or advice please. I've tried portforwarding, Nat , DMZ etc so any other suggestions please. oh BTW pes2011 was fine with the online there wasn't any restrictions. til i tried this week and i'm getting the same fault on that now. DO I NEED A NEW ROUTER ????

Thanks in advance

i eventually managed to fix my pes problem
After the recent update to 1.02 (beginnig Nov) on pes a retraced a few old steps ie issued several different ports and various non pes ports open to my ps3. I also done a new connection setting so that i was wirless and then followed the above pes port setting manually this was still to no avail, I then re done my ps3 connection settings back to wired and manual set it up kicked pes back up and hey presto i'm back in the match lobby, so i'm not exactly what opened the restrictions up but THIS 3658 definately did the business i had tried it before and hadn't worked so that with the new 1.02 update could have been the answer

Back