Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PS3 COD 5 Sootem up 10:00 tonight (OVER)

We got bitch slapped as he was hiding in the glitches...lol

We got bitch slapped as he was hiding in the glitches...lol

OI! You tell me one time i glitched? thats right, i didnt glitch mate. The castle roof one is just easy jumps, not glitches and i was not killing you 2 much because i thought you might leave if i went full throttle on you :Boo:

No didn't get time today m8 :( hopefully tomorrow or defo next weekend :)

lol you only want someone who's arse you can kick ;)

hmmmm both....lol....I bet the missus said you are not allowed one.

As you are under that thumb..lol

hmmmm both....lol....I bet the missus said you are not allowed one.

As you are under that thumb..lol

Nah theres only one boss in my house ... hold on shes just come in the room lmao

I will have it tomorrow or next Saturday ;)

lmfao she has just read the last few posts and is moaning that she just spent £45 on a special edition cod5 for the PC and now I want it again on a ps3, they haven't got a clue lol

too true!

trade the PC version in when you get the PS3 version:)

when is the next gathering planned for ?
once normal working week resumes i should be able to make 10 o clock most nights.

On my last night shift at this very moment so should be free most nights now for the next 12 nights :)

psn id = baggy69

Did you then????;)

Just got it m8 :) got the COD5 W.A.W pack, going to have some lunch then got to pop out for a couple of hours then I'll set it up this evening and kick a few asses lol

I'll have to have a read back what usernames you all have and I'll post mine when it's set up

See you later :Kickassro

Just got it m8 :) got the COD5 W.A.W pack, going to have some lunch then got to pop out for a couple of hours then I'll set it up this evening and kick a few asses lol

I'll have to have a read back what usernames you all have and I'll post mine when it's set up

Ill look forward to a good scrim m8 like zooropa said "you wont be disapointed"

Excelent:)

Should be a laugh, like the old days!

Back