Project - Remove a Picture Rail (or not)

Re: Project - Remove a Dado Rail (or not)

Yep, lots, just haven't had chance to get some updated pictures.

Will try and sort something out Migster, but between missus and kiddo they do nothing but moan now we have a living room and I ask them to make sure it's tidy so i can take a picture lol!

Getting the flooring put down on my stairs and landing today and tomorrow. Doors are on and undercoated. Living room is pretty much finished other than just finishing touches.
Good man Exos keep us informed when you get the chance then mate. :)

Sorry for the delay.

Did pretty much nothing over Christmas so still got some painting and wallpapering to finish off, some small bits to tidy up, but this is where I'm at. Have a floor lamp on order for the living room too, plus had to send the damn remote dimmer back as it had melted!

Had an issue with the flooring on my stairs, and had to get it re-laid by the company (as some of you may have seen from my other post)

Oh, did have to also re-lay my utility room floor because of a leak from my dishwasher... :( plus may even yet have to do the kitchen floor again as can't get the plaster out of the grooves (and i may have scratched it moving the washing machine..oops)

IMG_0742.JPG IMG_0738.JPG IMG_0739.JPG IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0740.JPG IMG_0745.JPG IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG IMG_0748.JPG IMG_0746.JPG

Last edited:

What did you use to do your stairs? both the wood tread and the lights :)

Any other photo's we are due to move to a 1970's semi soon so looking for inspiration on what to do :)

How the hell did the data cabinet get in there lol....

Zad, in answer to your questions it's just straight laminate. Solido Elite V to be exact, but it had to be packed out to before the bull nose, bit of a pain really and cost me quite a bit to get done (i didn't really have the time so paid someone else to do it).

The stair lights I put in myself, but put the control box in the kitchen, had to take the wiring down the side of the stringer and under the stair cavity, just fed it from the consumer unit.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Back