programmer phonix

programmer / jtag and loads ov stuff going cheep pm me

know you limet fold befor the big hand comes

dont give up mate thats why we are here to take you all the way so you dont have to go to a trader as i said pm the hex's to me so i can have a look at them dont give up mate:)

im not gonna let you give up like this PM THE HEXS TO ME :) :)

i not going to give up just yet think programmer must be bust only had it for a few weeks so ive orderd a clanzer minidsk are these programmers eney good?????

the BEST one to buy is infinity usb phoenix mate

lol get a load of this clanzer minisdk programmer 69.98 at m99.org and same programmer 25.00 at TMC big difference or what

I Got A Programer Clanzers Phenix Smartmouse Ver 3.1 And Its Been The Dogs Wots Its!!!!!!!

Thats For Rom 10 And Rom 11 Cards...

But Can Any One Give Advise On Upgrading To Allow Programing Fun Cards??
Also Any One Have Any Update On Sky And Tutv?>>>>??

lol tw looks like you been wateing longer than me shit m8 do some reading or mistake me

well still wateing for programmer but in the mein time done some reading up so let me get this right for a funcard i use x2nceep enter in ird and bk tick cw then save as my inteep . now i open rstgen as beffor enter in bk ird tick the c&w box press generate and save as my flash. ok done all that now from downloads i find c&w inteep and c&w flash file am i right up to yet ? . now i open multiprogrammer and erase the card now i load my flash file on to the flash memory also my eep file on to internal eeprom then hit program.now i load the c&w flash file i downloaded also the c&w inteep then hit program againe and that should be it bobs your uncle.

so am i right in doing it this way this is what i can make from davidh s tut on fun cards if so bloody good tut??

pil196 said:
done some reading up so let me get this right for a funcard i use x2nceep enter in ird and bk tick cw then save as my inteep . now i open rstgen as beffor enter in bk ird tick the c&w box press generate and save as my flash. ok done all that now from downloads i find c&w inteep and c&w flash file am i right up to yet

as ive said before you cant mix nce with rst mate

open rst gen enter your bk and ird click c&w then generate save as "myflash" (you have created a flash) now erase the card put the file you created (myflash) in the flash and use the rst_cw_inteep as your int eep ok

if using rst which i think is better and easier make sure both hexs are rst dont use one hex from nce and the other from rst it wont work mate

if you want to use nce then use both hexs from there ok :)

if you have any probs pm me ill help you sort it:)

my brothers box has gone of the other day his fun card just needs the new keys so do i just erase his eep and just load the new c&w eep of here but his old eep has is ird and bk on it so where do i enter his bk and ird in the new c&w eep hex thanx for eney help on this

if previously done by rst then just replace the int eep with the latest one :)

thats just it i dont know iff it was because he pays some one 15 pound for his card to be done but now he wants me to doit

help im realy stuck

iv tryd to program my fun card so i erased it and put the new c&w int ep on to it then i made my flash useing rst gen entering ird and bk c&w then press program put card in box nothing just channle 1 to 4 and 0&7 so i thought id look in enginers menu gone to page 7 and i get credit £137.00 and dansp003 rev323 eney one have eney iders????
the box is a 4000 and got the bk using the jtag method

yes i think so clive had it from d/loads think you posted them today

please help ive read loads spent a fortune and been trying for 3 months i got loads ov fun cards .jtag.4 programmers thinking my programmers were duff and still geting no wher from what ive read rev323 meines card is locked but dosent erasing card remove this is it worth me trying to try geting keys from new it ep and having a go using nce and x2?????

are you on msn mate if so log on mate ill guide you through mate

am i just thick or some thing is it realy that easy just d/load inteep and use rstgen to make a flash file useing bk and ird then just program???? because i cant bloody do it Dho!!!!!!!!

Back