programmer phonix

well i must say FINALY I GOT IT hoooraa but not without the help of jimmyq thanks m8 and a big THANK YOU to clive58 thanx guys verry big thanx im off to wach a movie on one ov the movie channles now he he igot movies to wach now

im trying to set my net id from 09999 to 41063 this is the first time ive tryd to do this my box is a 4000 c&w im useing libby and a rs232 scart interface from tmc i open up libby and power up the box as in the tutes ive been reading but all i get in the bottom right screen is (0)_(d5)(af)(b6)(0) and nothing in the resiver responce window dose this mein my scart interface is faulty or am i missing something out could some one throgh some light on this probblem please ?
btw i have tryd using different scart leads

bk and ird

could some one help me out please i have a fun card but fun file vewer will not read a correct bk and ird wether the cards programmed wrong i dont know im now vewing the flash file but canot see ird or bk could some one tell me wich line number it should be on as viewing it in not pad thx

pil196 said:
could some one help me out please i have a fun card but fun file vewer will not read a correct bk and ird wether the cards programmed wrong i dont know im now vewing the flash file but canot see ird or bk could some one tell me wich line number it should be on as viewing it in not pad thx

pm me the hexs or come on msn ill have a look for you mate :)

is it possoble to set the net id on a ditv4000 useing a jtag as i have 2 rs232 scart converters and nether one works in libby i just get (0)_(d5)(af)(b6)(0) in the recived bytes window and nothing in eney ov the other windows i know libby is working as i tryd a 1000 box with a rs232 lead and that worked so is ther eney other posobble way ov seting the net id on a 4000 box?????????

Back