programing a tit 2 card

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if im posting this in the right place but I need to program a tit 2 card for my sammy. I have programmed funs b4 no probs but ive run out of funs and have just found this tit2 card. Problem is I cant find a tut for programming tit 2.

Ive tried to program the tit 2 just like I would with a fun but it gets stuck when writing the image to the card. Im using a infinity usb unlimited programmer

thanx guys in advance

Hi guys,

Not sure if im posting this in the right place but I need to program a tit 2 card for my sammy. I have programmed funs b4 no probs but ive run out of funs and have just found this tit2 card. Problem is I cant find a tut for programming tit 2.

Ive tried to program the tit 2 just like I would with a fun but it gets stuck when writing the image to the card. Im using a infinity usb unlimited programmer

thanx guys in advance

Hi Beezo,

Progging a tit2 is quite a bit different to a fun mate, I have attached the relevant files, have a good read before you try, the essence is that you wipe the tit2, put an os on there, then load up your image, I have used this recently and it works fine but you may need the latest fix, I've included the url to that too.

Good luck mate

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/1495/

Let me know when you have downloaded the files here and I'll remove them to save space.

Muskrat

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, Ive downloaded the tut and am working my way through it but the instructions say

'Step One:

Make sure programmer is set to phoenix mode (3.58 mhz) and then insert titanium2 card.

Step Two:

Run 'Titanium 1+2 cardprogger', Identify card should come up as 'OS: 02.01 ATR: ******************'

Problem is that the card progger is not registering the card in the infinity usb. I think its down to what port I have to select in the card progger but there is only a list of com 1 to 4. There is no option for usb.

How do I fix this??

does that mean I need a different program then to do the tit2 card??

Right, Ive downloaded the tut and am working my way through it but the instructions say

'Step One:

Make sure programmer is set to phoenix mode (3.58 mhz) and then insert titanium2 card.

Step Two:

Run 'Titanium 1+2 cardprogger', Identify card should come up as 'OS: 02.01 ATR: ******************'

Problem is that the card progger is not registering the card in the infinity usb. I think its down to what port I have to select in the card progger but there is only a list of com 1 to 4. There is no option for usb.

How do I fix this??

Use comms port 2 mate, have you got a twin core cpu comp by any chance?

[EDIT] Nah, I have an unlimited and all the files I used are there and the tit2 is running fine

Muskrat

just tried comms port 2 mate and also the others, each time it says cannot open.

Im not too sure if I have a Twin core cpu, im using a deel inspiron 6000 laptop! Ive read something b4 about this twin core cpu, i remember something about turning one off.

What should I do now??

Thanks for yer help with this muskrat

just tried comms port 2 mate and also the others, each time it says cannot open.

Im not too sure if I have a Twin core cpu, im using a deel inspiron 6000 laptop! Ive read something b4 about this twin core cpu, i remember something about turning one off.

What should I do now??

Thanks for yer help with this muskrat

Not a problem mate.

To check cpu, click start, right click my computer, click properties, click hardware tab, click device manager, click processor/s, if it shows two processors you have a twin core cpu. Is easy to shut one down, let me know what you see in processors.

Muskrat

Just checked,

shows intel pentium M processor 1.70Ghz

I guess that means I dont have a twin core cpu then!!

Just checked,

shows intel pentium M processor 1.70Ghz

I guess that means I dont have a twin core cpu then!!

Just testing some fun 4 files for another member, then I shall re-prog the tit2 and report my findings.

Yep thats a single core cpu so that souldn't be an issue.

Muskrat

ok mate cheers.

I will be staying online, so when you get the chance, let me know

Back