Proggrammer?

P

Paradox_uk

Ok How much is a programmer likely to cost me? and which one exactly do i need to proggram the DBMG2 cards? is anyone here selling one second hand?

Cheers all ¤PâRâÐoX_Uk¤

xxx :rolleyes:

The MultiProgrammer 3.5 (aka Elvis) is ideal for the job, available at www.divineo.co.uk for around £45. However I do not recommend you use the DBMG2 hex as this has been ECMed and is extremely unstable.

Wolverine

Okie dokie, i dont have a credit card to order offline! my DBMG2 is working no problems so far? i dunno? do u thing any electrical shops in the uk such as MAPLIN ELECTRONICS will sell proggrammers, and another thing most of the boxes i buy come with the old SmartCard in em, could i reuse these and copy the DBMG2/Kelver onto them?

¤PâRâÐoX_Uk¤ :eek: :confused:

Hello m8 i am not sure if many shops sell the programmer (there should be a few that do -- and also me m8 gazer got his from a local computer fare) so there is hope for u :)

also the method of using your original card is the best method but your original card has no eeproms or pics so it would be impossable to program kevlar or any other kind of software to it.

but you can modiefy the data on the original by creating a backdoor key in seca ident 00 (but i dont want to get to technical because there is software that does all the c code for you :) which makes life so much easy'r) with this method you keep your original mk's (master keys) and ppua etc leaving you to change your pbm (package bitmap) it controls the channels that you have by adding a few letters/numbers in 8 byte format ie fffcffff that would give you full access to all the channels but it is prone to ecm's.

so the best thing would be to make a un known pbm --- what i always do is lose some channels that i never watch ie well being or something crap

also i dont like to reccommend mosc because you can easy kill your card :( and its not like a phone lock with 3 chances you ONLY GET ONE CHANCE WITH MOSC IF IT GOES YOUR F*CK*D

oh by the way the elvis can do mosc aswell :)

i hope this helps m8

Back