Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

probs settin up motorised dish....

fast t

Inactive User
can ne one point me in right direction(no pun intended lol)have put up dish with h2h cud anybody possibly guide me through settin up properly...davidh where r u my savior lol any help much appreciated..fast t:Dunce: :Dunce:

right m8
first u need to make sure the pole that the dishis on is perfectly upright in all planes if this is ok next make sure the h2h is in the 0 position and the dish is level with this only move the h2h not the dish point it at true south this should be 5deg west of south u need the elevation angle and the declination angle

u need to find the lat.i.t.ude of ur home address goto
www.streetmap.co.uk
put ur postcode in to find ur home on the map then click on the lat/long and then press search when finished click on here to convert this will bring up the lat/long figures u should have a booklet with this table in use ur lat.i.t.ude then read across to get ur elevation and declination angles put the elevation angle on the h2h and the delclination angle on the dish if u have got it all right try to get thor on 1deg west u might need some slight adjustments if u get this try all the other satelites if u get them all great if not post again and will try to sort

good luck m8 :D:

cheers david m8 will give that a whirl also wot files do ineed 4 my silvercard 4 humax..cheers fast t..:Clap:

Back