problems with SKY UK

jesmondc

Inactive User
Reaction score
I just installed a motorised system (TM 800HD), and I am loading satellites and respective channels. Obviously started with Thor and over 800 channels were loaded, then I moved to 13 degrees Hotbird and 1500 loaded including PrimaFila and SKY Italia and I am happy with that. When I came to Astra 28.2 degrees , only 130 channels went down , and they are just the freeview channels..and a couple of Disney Channels , no sign of the SKY UK channels....anyone can help..

to note that I live in Scotland in Falkirk to be precise...

check your dish set up mate

may be needing a slight adjustment

Adjustment how? it is motorised and was set on thor, it is sitting on the 28.2 degrees and scanned the other freeview channels...why not the SKy ones?

Adjustment how? it is motorised and was set on thor, it is sitting on the 28.2 degrees and scanned the other freeview channels...why not the SKy ones?

Just because its motorised doesnt mean its setup correct,if you load an upto date motorised channel list on to the box and then pick one of the UK channels,what happens?

Just because its motorised doesnt mean its setup correct,if you load an upto date motorised channel list on to the box and then pick one of the UK channels,what happens?
I had some issues and I had to do a total factory reset... so I had nothing loaded... I had to do everything afresh.... loaded satellites thor 13 degrees , 19 degrees and the 28 degrees... then I loaded channels... and the only that I am not happy with is the 28 degrees...only 128 free view channels went down...no Sky ...

try moving dish slightly left /right

up/down

got to be set spot on mate for all sats

try moving dish slightly left /right

up/down

got to be set spot on mate for all sats

looking at the frequencys of the individual transponders, I noticed that even though the dish is sitting right on the 28.2 ,it is only capturing the channels on the Astra 1and 2 but not the Eut***** 28A... and when I tried to input frequencies form the Eut***** transponders ,even though the SER was going up to 69% the BER remained high...and a lock couldnt be achieved..

i would say get dish sorted as a priority

sounds out

Back