problems with Mgcamd 135

sharpman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Mgcamd 135 not de-scrambling anything why ?.
been used to using CCcam 221 works fine, switch to mgcamd 135 and nothing de-scrambling

Enigma: openPli 2011-6-27
Image : Tm800-IQ 26/7/2011

any help please.

been used to using CCcam 221 works fine, switch to mgcamd 135 and nothing de-scrambling

any help please.

Are you using it with a sea lion?
If so have you also put the relevant files into the correct folders?

no sea lion what ever that is, just plain old Mgcamd 135

Have you added your line to newcamd.list in var/keys (usr/keys)

never needed to add anything, just plain old Mgcamd and the keys i downloaded

I've asked this question before, but I don't think I got an answer re multiple cams on the TM800...

On a dreambox, you can assign a specific cam to a specific provider..So you could clear N*v@ with mgcamd and sly with cccam..

I don't see a menu to achieve the same on the TM800...? Anyone?

not on a per channel basis but switching between cams manually i've not had any probs. i've only used cs lines added to configs though. like most other things on this box however, when it comes to directory structer and file permissions i wouldn't hold out much hope with these images

you need to change the box type in the mg_cfg.file...... TM800's have a problem detecting box type in mgcamd.
change or use this command below... your box type is set to 00. for autodetect but thats the problem... if you set it to 06 dreambox/mips it will work fine as long as you have enter the correct setting in the newcamd.list. file ... i had the same problem until i found out it was the auto detect box type causing the issue.
i found mgcamd 1.35a works best... the newer version was freezing alot.

# box type
# 00 autodetect, change only if you think wrong type detected.
# 01 dbox2
# 02 dreambox
# 03 triple-dragon
# 04 relook
# 05 openbox
# 06 dreambox/mips
# 08 stapi/kathrein
# 09 stapi/ipbox
# 11 stapi/openbox
B: { 06 }

any help please.

Back