problems running silent hill shatterd memories

bambam

Inactive User
Reaction score
i got silent hill shatterd memories ntsc on my hardrive. When i try 2 run it through usb loader gx it takes me back 2 wii system menu. In wii flow it crashes and in neogamma it gets a disc error. On gbatemps it says it works on usbloader gx but not working for me. This stuff is driving me nuts as i have other games dat dont work either. Ghostsquad pal gets a blank screen on all usb loaders and new mario bros pal (unpatched version )crashes in gameplay even with rev15 installed on every loader as well. I tried rev 15 on all these game but crashes then i reverted bak 2 rev10 same problem. Wat am i doin wrong. I am in the mood of threwing or even bashing my wii. Any help would be appreciated. I am on 3.4 with rev10 previously rev15.

I've got Silent Hill running on Rev14, not tried Rev15 yet.

BTW, the game is awesome, easily the best game on the Wii IMO, more or less a completely different game from the original PSX one, storyline is similar but everythg else is much improved.

I've got Silent Hill running on Rev14, not tried Rev15 yet.

BTW, the game is awesome, easily the best game on the Wii IMO, more or less a completely different game from the original PSX one, storyline is similar but everythg else is much improved.

Whats the controls like mate ? Can you use the wii zapper ? (I wish I could use the GC controller :-( )

I've got it but not tried it yet

Whats the controls like mate ? Can you use the wii zapper ? (I wish I could use the GC controller :-( )

I've got it but not tried it yet

When I 1st loaded it up I was very frustrated with the controls, you look wherever you are pointing the Wiimote and you walk forward, side step etc by using the nunchuck, after 30 minutes play it's all quite intuitive and your change your mind over the Gamecube controller - atleast I did, lol.

I'd imagine that you are familiar with Silent Hill 1 on the Playstation? Well this is entirely different, obviously not entirely different but it's pretty much unrecognisable if you ask me - apart from the characters having the same names.

It's claustrophibic as hell, right from the moment you take charge of the character you get that feeling of dread that Silent Hill games do so well :)

It's dark, VERY dark.

I never thought I'd say it, but this is actually better than the original (okay, it IS 11 years since the initial PSX release and you'd expect things to be better, but you know how remakes tend to be complete **** ups.).

I've finally found a use for my Wii.

:)

thnks 4 da advice guyz i will try rev14 but i keep getting error 1 when trying to install this i think it may be cause i dont hav the wad file on root of memory when i select install from wad. Also i hav ran turcha bug restorer b4 dis well i will get the wad file and see wat happenss then. I hope ghostsquad silent hill and new mario bros work after this. If not i probly sell my wii and wd hdd.

thnks 4 da advice guyz i will try rev14 but i keep getting error 1 when trying to install this i think it may be cause i dont hav the wad file on root of memory when i select install from wad. Also i hav ran turcha bug restorer b4 dis well i will get the wad file and see wat happenss then. I hope ghostsquad silent hill and new mario bros work after this. If not i probly sell my wii and wd hdd.

select install via network if on network. You need all the files if installing offline

well i have installed rev14 but still silent hill doesn't work on latest usbloader gx or neogamma nsmb doesn't work and ghostsquad still threw up blank screen. what am i doin wrong. i hav even messed bout with settings still no joy.

Back