CD & DVD problems burning iso

me110r

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all,

i have suddenly started to have problems burning iso's i currently use image burn for games ect and also use dvd decrypter for my dvds,, but all ov a sudden image burn & dvd decypter both crash when tryin to copys dvds but its always between 70 & 80% complete, am i doing anytihing wrong?? never had this trouble b4, is there specific settings for any of these programs?

thnx all

DVD Decryptor is getting a bit old now I think the last release was about 4 years ago, it may not be able to combat the encryption in newer movies.
On the odd occasion I use it these days I copy to the hard drive first then burn from there.
Never used Imageburn, Clone CD, Nero & DiscJuggler have always done for me.
What burner you got & how old is it might be on it's way out
Could be the media your'e using does it happen on both CD's & DVD's?

it only does it on dvd 's an games m8, my writer isnt that old i bought it last year to copy 360 games think its a pioneer bt crnt b 100% i use nero myself but looking for a good program for iso's, sme dvd's will go on a disc fine i.e gran torino then others wont i.e high school musical 3,

If you've had no trouble up till now I would just try a system restore,
failing that would uninstall both using a good uninstaller like
Your Uninstaller and then reinstall again

thnx m8 have tried that but still no luck

Sounds like it could be the drive. How old is it? Do you burn a lot of discs?

its about 13 months old m8 , i do burn alot of games i.e 360 & wii, movies i have recently started to burn then this problem, mp3 disc i make 1 every day mayb 2 a day,

Last edited by a moderator:
If you've had no trouble up till now I would just try a system restore,
failing that would uninstall both using a good uninstaller like
Your Uninstaller and then reinstall again

DVD Decryptor is getting a bit old now I think the last release was about 4 years ago, it may not be able to combat the encryption in newer movies.
On the odd occasion I use it these days I copy to the hard drive first then burn from there.
Never used Imageburn, Clone CD, Nero & DiscJuggler have always done for me.
What burner you got & how old is it might be on it's way out
Could be the media your'e using does it happen on both CD's & DVD's?

hi all,

i have suddenly started to have problems burning iso's i currently use image burn for games ect and also use dvd decrypter for my dvds,, but all ov a sudden image burn & dvd decypter both crash when tryin to copys dvds but its always between 70 & 80% complete, am i doing anytihing wrong?? never had this trouble b4, is there specific settings for any of these programs?

thnx all

Sounds like it could be the drive. How old is it? Do you burn a lot of discs?

maybe your pc cant handle it anymore? have you filled your hard drive? can you assign more memory to the program? or specify a larger scratch disk?

maybe your pc cant handle it anymore? have you filled your hard drive? can you assign more memory to the program? or specify a larger scratch disk?

dnt no weva my pc crnt handle it, but this is new aswell 13months old an ive still got 293gb remaining on my HD m8

Back