problem writing to mosc

jayjandy

New Member ++
Reaction score
Hi I have a few unlocked rom11s which I can read ok, the problem is when I come to write an image to card it goes through bd log ins and gets to disabling card- writing codespace and then rom 11 failed to write, I ran dc2 file first on cards to clean before I try to write image,also tried rom studio but wont write with that either at the end says error, it is the same on all 4 rom 11s I have so it looks unlikely to be the cards any ideas anyone as its doing my head in?
p.s I am using usb infinity v 1.63 and nagra 4.1

when i have that problem using nag rdit ie it gets to the end and says failed to write i just click on the write to card icon again and it does the job

cheers dave i'll try that, but can't understand why it won't write in rom studio either

Sounds more like a comms issue? Is it the unlimited with virtual comm port or are you using a serial cable? I would check all connections first!!

Sound like a blocker image is on the card when you read the card, in codespace what is the bugcatcher value set to. ? Should be 00 if not blockered.
If you do not need the info of the card use cardtolls or mrom to repair a rom 11
For the Infinity USB set delays

Sounds more like a comms issue? Is it the unlimited with virtual comm port or are you using a serial cable? I would check all connections first!!

using virtual comm port, but you could be right cause usb connection seems a bit dodgy, most of time will read cards fine sometimes won't read, is serial more reliable? if so can I just get usb to serial adaptor,

Sound like a blocker image is on the card when you read the card, in codespace what is the bugcatcher value set to. ? Should be 00 if not blockered.
If you do not need the info of the card use cardtolls or mrom to repair a rom 11
For the Infinity USB set delays

Always seem to get error when using this, could be same comms prob as above l

Hi

A phoenix proggy is much more reliable as opposed to using vcp mode, it will cut out a lot of errors and time.

If your lappie hasnt got the serial connection then you will need usb to serial adapter and even that can be a bit of a nuisance to work but once working should be ok, I couldnt get a couple to work at all and then I bought a cheapo one and thats been fine.

Regards

Back