unlocking mosc trouble

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I recently unlooped a mosk, got bk ird etc and used a blockered image off the site. I didn't get the dates etc right and it didn't work. However when i came to open the card it wouldnt open, i ran it through xncs, dumped ghost and i could see the image on the card. I checked the BD keys and wrote them down, ran nagra edit and manually entered the BD keys as it would not login to them. Nagra edit came up Backdoor retrevial has been blocked and then closed the coms. I'm struggling to re open this card, tried various tuts etc, need to get this mosc open so i can use it cos atmegas gone down.

Any help would be apreciated.

Cheers

if you already have the BK and IRD mate run it through mrom and wipe the card. Then put your image back on

if you already have the BK and IRD mate run it through mrom and wipe the card. Then put your image back on

Hi, tried mrom but it says atr isn't valid and thats it.

make sure the right port is set mrom has always worked for me everytime i used it

make sure the right port is set mrom has always worked for me everytime i used it

Yep, the port is right, it tries to read it, got my infinity set to 3.68 in phoenix mode, com port works ok, using usb to serial converter, tried it also on older laptop with serial port, still says no valid atr etc.

strange mrom always works for me make sure comport is set correct as said above usb to serial adaptors are very tricky and that could be the problem

thanks for your help peeps, dug out vintage lappy and ran mrom and it worked!! Fiddled a bit with delays etc and it popped my rom 11, just trying to do my rom 10 now.

THANKS!!
:thumbsup:

Back