Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Problem with 6630 and tomtom

vajid

Inactive User
hi guys, ive got tomtom on my 6630, but i have problems connecting to my bluetooth reciever in that it gets stuck at the planning journey stage. i know the bluetooth works because the fone picks up the reciever, i was wondering if its a problem with the fone? thanks guys

what tomtom version you got and have you selected other gps reciever from within the tomtom options

thanks for the reply mate, it is mobile 5, the thing is it connects occasionally, but most of the time it doesnt lock onto a satellite. with those instructions i dont get the option of specifying the hardware??

where do you place your GPS, is it clear above and any high buildings about? and what make is your gps

its kept under the armrest between driver and passenger seat, theres no tall buildings about where i live, its a 32 channel BT-74R

does it do that even if the gps has been on for quite some time? or just within the first 15 mins or so when turning your gps on, and keep the charger pluggedin see if that helps.

its kept under the armrest between driver and passenger seat, theres no tall buildings about where i live, its a 32 channel BT-74R
ive got a 6630 and the same reciver..never had a problem with it..i keep the bluetooth reciver in the glove compartment and it works perfect..no problems at all..:banana:

i just found out ive been using mobile 4.4 not 5 as i was told when i bought it. would this have an effect?

just to update, ive had my version of tomtom updated and it is v5 now and no roblems wotsoever, i wish i could ring the guys neck who gave me 4.4 when it should have been 5 in the first place. thanks for your help guys, much appreciated

where could i get hold of tomtom 5.20 mobile with some GB maps??
i can only find navigator
thanks

Back