Problem since 3.2 upgrade today

hello matey i have got a 1b simm if you want it pm me

OK, well I tried net id 41047 and a forced update but the box just reboots with cr3.2.

Basically the end result is that this box works perfectly as long as you force update it and then never remove the power supply.

If you do and then re apply power it will reboot just past the splash screen and then stick. The only way back is to do a 4321 again.

Could a dry atty joint do this?

exoticasian30 said:
OK, well I tried net id 41047 and a forced update but the box just reboots with cr3.2.
Basically the end result is that this box works perfectly as long as you force update it and then never remove the power supply.
If you do and then re apply power it will reboot just past the splash screen and then stick. The only way back is to do a 4321 again.
Could a dry atty joint do this?
paul i had 1 the same in the engineers menu mine said bad flash cannot find platform pulled the red jumper still no joy binned it in the end :mad:

try heating up the atmels did it on mine worked for about a minute

ramraider said:
paul i had 1 the same in the engineers menu mine said bad flash cannot find platform pulled the red jumper still no joy binned it in the end :mad:
try heating up the atmels did it on mine worked for about a minute

Heat up the atmels!

Last time I tried that I nearly melted them lol....

It works well at the mo so I 'll see how long I can resist the temptation to reboot it.

Yes - I had this problem with two 1000 boxes. My cable feed is damaged - I don't get all of the channels due to reflections in a damaged cable some distance from my home..... But this has never caused me any probs before. BUT the upgrade to 3.2 did not happen..... So I connected both of my 1000 boxes to a neighbours feed (which is 100% OK), did a "4321" reset and hey presto! Now I've got 3.2 on both boxes.

Oh - and by the way, I had to put a 6dB attenuator in the cable feed otherwise it wouldn't lock properly. - When you do a "4321" reset, look at the info on the screen, that will tell you what is happening.

Hope this helps someone.

Reconnecting to my (faulty) cable feed, I still get the same channels missing, but at least I've got the 3.2 upgrade done.

I have never tried this wembley lark before so bear with me...

Back